Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 08 2012
By: tayothebest Lombax Warrior 200 posts

tokyo jungle?

8 replies 389 views Edited Aug 8, 2012

i was loking at ps3 exclusives and i found this gameTokyo Jungle Official Cover Art.pngit is about a time when mankind leave earth and animals will fight to survive it isnt relased in america but it can be a great stage with all kind of animals fighting in the background and things like that what do you think

Message 1 of 9 (389 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Re: tokyo jungle?

Aug 8, 2012

Oh yeah, I forgot about that game, but that would indeed be very cool.

Message 2 of 9 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Aug 8, 2012

I hope we get an animal as an item.

It's a very good game.

=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 3 of 9 (366 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 8, 2012
why does every game that the developer is chinese/japanese has to inc;ude in his game tokyo or a japan world like most old games
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 4 of 9 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Mman015 wrote:
why does every game that the developer is chinese/japanese has to inc;ude in his game tokyo or a japan world like most old games

Because that isn't true?

ES

=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 5 of 9 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

Not all games develop in Japan. As 2012 Sony characters was develop in US.

Message 6 of 9 (336 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3979 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I wasn't sure if this game would fall under action/adventure or survival horror, as it does aspects of both genres.  I wouldn't really call it a horror game, but there is a lot to be afraid of.  The survival part though, is exactly what this game is all about.  I really like the old school arcade feel that TJ has, and I'm really glad to see the unlockable appear in a game again.  It's good to know that dlc didn't kill it off.  I mean, sure, there are dlc animals, but they are in addition to plenty of unlockable ones, which is exactly how dlc for this kind of game should be handled.  I'm actually enjoying playing as grazers more, and so far, the rabbit is my favorite.  For some reason I didn't enjoy my time with the Gazelle as much, as I did with the Sika Deer, but maybe I'll have as much fun with the Porcupine as I did with the Rabbit.  I should try again with the Golden Retriever so that I can slowly unlock bigger predators too.  I suppose I like to shake things up a little bit to keep things interesting, so I switch back and forth between both types of animals, though I have unlocked more grazers than predators.  So far everything feels different enough, but some are pretty similar, like the Sika Deer and the Gazelle.  Size is a factor, but there are stats to consider too.  I'm excited to explore this game further, and I already hope a sequel will be made, since this is the kind of game that can be further refined over time. 

Message 7 of 9 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Oct 4, 2012

This game reminds of that show Life after people on the Discovery channel. Looks interesting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 9 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Cool

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 9 of 9 (205 Views)
0 Likes