Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
831 posts

Re: Fireachi

Sep 2, 2007

jaekid wrote:
FIRE is regrouping for an all out assault.

No cheaters allowed.

this is sad...

atleast make the thread look some what nice
R.I.P proud member of / St/Rebelfighters
live gamer tag: hydrocone

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 78 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Sep 2, 2007

Dr.Cresent wrote:

That's complaining about the Sawed-Offs and USAS.

You may not be acting your age, but I know you can read. I said I was 15, not 12.

Well now, we're getting somewhere aren't we?

I will never stop talking about the cheapness of those two weapons, and you defending them in any way tells me they were the weapons of choice for you.

As for the 15>12 thing........in your case, same difference.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 78 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10979 posts

Sep 2, 2007

Carlos Hath**bleep** wrote:

Dr.Cresent wrote:

You may not be acting your age, but I know you can read. I said I was 15, not 12.

I will never stop talking about the cheapness of those two weapons, and you defending them in any way tells me they were the weapons of choice for you.

You have a picture of a toilet in your sig. :smileyindifferent:  Aren't you like 30 or something?  If I didn't know any better, I'd guess you were about 15 or so.  So instead of you calling people 'kids' and whanot, think about your image on these boards.  Just quit insulting him.
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 78 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Sep 2, 2007
thats great to hear that there's another 2 people who will face me, and Hangman ... in SF:LS i'll be looking forward to doing some crazy 2 vs 2's i'll b there Baked and ready to WIN !!! =)
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 78 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Sep 3, 2007

Carlos Hath**bleep** wrote:

Dr.Cresent wrote:

I was hardly defending them. I was merely showing that you WERE complaining about something. As I stated before, the Chinese Type 56 is my weapon of choice.

And you compare me to a 12 year old, yet it's pretty evident that I'm the more mature one here. . . As Trooper said, stop insulting me because I'm younger than you.

Chaos92 - Heh heh, I'll look forward to it. XP

Message Edited by Dr.Cresent on 09-02-2007 05:20 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 78 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8197 posts

Sep 3, 2007
This is ridiculous.  First off, we're talking about a videogame here, calm down fellows.

I bet I could beat Cresent and Llama in 2 on one!

I almost beat Pro and Switch (half sarcastic)

We were playing a 2 v 1 game.  I brought the Dragonov in.  Pro and Switch noticed this, so they basically played me their eyes closed (And I think Switch was trying to kill me from across the Canyon with semi-automatic shots from his MDSes) against me.  It was 3 to 3.  Then Pro shot in point blank in the face with the C-8 rifle and it was 4-3 (them winning) and the game wouldn't let me spawn.  So really, I almost tied the two of them WHOOOOOOOO!
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 78 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Sep 3, 2007
Oh yeah well I tied Biz and erade in a 2v1, and then they hide at the end. So i think mine beats yours lol. But umm yeah this stuff has nothing to do with fireachi anymore, why does this always happen

iKilledKenny wrote:
This is ridiculous.  First off, we're talking about a videogame here, calm down fellows.

We were playing a 2 v 1 game.  I brought the Dragonov in.  Pro and Switch noticed this, so they basically played me their eyes closed (And I think Switch was trying to kill me from across the Canyon with semi-automatic shots from his MDSes) against me.  It was 3 to 3.  Then Pro shot in point blank in the face with the C-8 rifle and it was 4-3 (them winning) and the game wouldn't let me spawn.  So really, I almost tied the two of them WHOOOOOOOO!

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 78 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8197 posts

Sep 3, 2007

redsox88 wrote:
Oh yeah well I tied Biz and erade in a 2v1, and then they hide at the end. So i think mine beats yours lol. But umm yeah this stuff has nothing to do with fireachi anymore, why does this always happen

iKilledKenny wrote:

I don't know.  The origonal thread didn't really leave much disscussion so I don't think I should of been complaining.  But I was being sarcastic, lol.  But I bet I could beat Switch at Gears of War.  Too bad when I sent him a message on XBL telling him to play me he told me that he "sold the game".  HAHA, words of a man cowering in fear.  FEAR!!!.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 78 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Sep 3, 2007

iKilledKenny wrote:

Hate to be a downer, but Promethius has openly announced that I was a better player than him. >_>
Switch has also admitted to me being a good player.

Although, I'm out of practice. ]:

Besides, everyone knows that 2 v 1, 3 v 1, 4 v 1, 3 v 2, and 4 v 3 all give the team with the lower amount of people an advantage if they know what they're doing. More targets. =P

Message Edited by Dr.Cresent on 09-02-2007 09:20 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 78 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8197 posts

Sep 3, 2007

Dr.Cresent wrote:

iKilledKenny wrote:

Hate to be a downer, but Promethius has openly announced that I was a better player than him. >_>
Switch has also admitted to me being a good player.

Although, I'm out of practice. ]:

Besides, everyone knows that 2 v 1, 3 v 1, 4 v 1, 3 v 2, and 4 v 3 all give the team with the lower amount of people an advantage if they know what they're doing. More targets. =P

Message Edited by Dr.Cresent on 09-02-2007 09:20 PM

I thought I was being clear with my sarcasm.  I used to be a really good sniper in the game but I stopped playing during March.  I played about four games a few days ago and I'm ultra rusty.  I keep on trying to use Gears of War control for some reason

I'm I'm that if we played about 200 games I'd at least get within 10 kills of your score at least once!
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 78 (227 Views)
0 Likes