Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Re: Fireachi

Aug 30, 2007

Juize13 wrote:
HAHHAHAHAHAH not funny troop.I can last way more than u.I dont use sawed offs no more,I use deserts and Mds.I dont use M16k  well i do sometimes.i mostly use Tripbar.So troop dont be sayin crap that u dont even know any more because u dont even play the game So shut up and mind ur business

Trooper has been getting on recently ^_^
60GB PS3 --> YLOD = XBL: Tanner Youmans :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 78 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Aug 31, 2007
Juize, don't make a fit.

Llama and myself will be back to our owning team. Arguably, we were the best team of two out there. Note, arguably. His mines, our teamwork, my greandes, and our great shooting skills, we should be able to work together again. Hopefully we'll be just as good at Logan's Shadow as Dark Mirror. XP

I'm getting it the day it comes out.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 78 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
977 posts

Aug 31, 2007

Juize13 wrote:
HAHHAHAHAHAH not funny troop.I can last way more than u.I dont use sawed offs no more,I use deserts and Mds.I dont use M16k  well i do sometimes.i mostly use Tripbar.So troop dont be sayin crap that u dont even know any more because u dont even play the game So shut up and mind ur business

LOL!!!^^^^ juize i maybe not as old as switch, jaekid, cresent,(or anyone that made to T3 before you) but I was using the tripbar before you.  i would be more qualified to join but i rather join BiA cause i trust trooper.

yes llama i saw your post about the DEV. theres one more reason why i propably wont join.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 78 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8197 posts

Aug 31, 2007
can someone tell me what a DEV is?
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 78 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
977 posts

Aug 31, 2007

iKilledKenny wrote:
can someone tell me what a DEV is?

Developer, i think
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 78 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3440 posts

Aug 31, 2007

Olaf_4e wrote:

Juize13 wrote:

LOL!!!^^^^ juize i maybe not as old as switch, jaekid, cresent,(or anyone that made to T3 before you) but I was using the tripbar before you.  i would be more qualified to join but i rather join BiA cause i trust trooper.

yes llama i saw your post about the DEV. theres one more reason why i propably wont join.

i'm not old. and i think, cresent is younger than you buddy.
Then again, well, actually nevermind.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 78 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Aug 31, 2007

Dr.Cresent wrote:
Juize, don't make a fit.

Llama and myself will be back to our owning team. Arguably, we were the best team of two out there. Note, arguably. His mines, our teamwork, my greandes, and our great shooting skills, we should be able to work together again. Hopefully we'll be just as good at Logan's Shadow as Dark Mirror. XP

I'm getting it the day it comes out.

Can't wait to give Fireachi it's first loss in the first week of the Game.

Message Edited by KRaYZiE_KiLLS on 08-30-2007 09:01 PM

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 78 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
977 posts

Aug 31, 2007

switch_ wrote:

Olaf_4e wrote:

Juize13 wrote:

i'm not old. and i think, cresent is younger than you buddy.

When i mean old i mean person who has played it as long and what? you dont want to be used as a example? fine... I'll use johnnymcredneck
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 78 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3440 posts

Aug 31, 2007
Oh, in that case.......... BY ALL MEANS! Use me!

Bioshock!
Then again, well, actually nevermind.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 78 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8197 posts

Aug 31, 2007

switch_ wrote:
Oh, in that case.......... BY ALL MEANS! Use me!

Bioshock!

What do you mean Bioshock?  .  I beat that game yesterday, and it's honestly one of the best games I've EVER played.  I'm going to start a new file on the game tomarow on hard.  Can't get enough of slaughtering those Big Daddies!

Message Edited by iKilledKenny on 08-30-2007 11:00 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 78 (195 Views)
0 Likes