Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2006
Offline
3440 posts
 

Re: Fireachi

Aug 31, 2007
Don't spoil it! I only get a few minutes a day to play it. I'm uber busy this fall.
Then again, well, actually nevermind.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 78 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/13/2005
Offline
6975 posts
 

Re: Fireachi

Aug 31, 2007
lol, lookin back at this thread, I didn't even know jaekid.  But, I was hosting yesterday and he popped in.  Can't say I don't agree with him, I actually got along with him and wouldn't mind playing with him.  But, Oni popped in and spoiled it for him........  So, he left when I went over to Oni's side.  Still, seems like a standup guy.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 78 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/03/2006
Offline
834 posts
 

Re: Fireachi

Aug 31, 2007
You have fun with that, Crazy. I doubt you'll, single-handedly, beat Fireachi. Especially when you hardly understand the new factors of the game. We don't even know if we can start with weapons other than beginner weapons.

I'm only 15. But by the time Logan's Shadow comes out, I'll be 16. However, being 15 doesn't make me any less of a good player.

I never liked Oni. XP
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 78 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/13/2005
Offline
6975 posts
 

Re: Fireachi

Sep 1, 2007


Dr.Cresent wrote:
You have fun with that, Crazy. I doubt you'll, single-handedly, beat Fireachi. Especially when you hardly understand the new factors of the game. We don't even know if we can start with weapons other than beginner weapons.

I'm only 15. But by the time Logan's Shadow comes out, I'll be 16. However, being 15 doesn't make me any less of a good player.

I never liked Oni. XP


Today......a boy......becomes a man....


It can cause you to act like a little whinebag, and call other players cheap or cheaters when you can't beat them.  As for the last part of your silly post, I am sure most illegitamate players don't like the ones that can own them anytime, without being a cheapster with the 1 shot-kill weapons.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 78 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/22/2007
Offline
12345 posts
 

Re: Fireachi

Sep 1, 2007


Dr.Cresent wrote:
You have fun with that, Crazy. I doubt you'll, single-handedly, beat Fireachi. Especially when you hardly understand the new factors of the game. We don't even know if we can start with weapons other than beginner weapons.

I'm only 15. But by the time Logan's Shadow comes out, I'll be 16. However, being 15 doesn't make me any less of a good player.

I never liked Oni. XP



Single-handedly...?I never said I'd take on Fireachi single-handedly but I could try. I was talking about a CW with you guys.

Oh, trust me, I know more about Logans Shadow more than you can imagine.

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 78 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/22/2007
Offline
12345 posts
 

Re: Fireachi

Sep 1, 2007


Carlos Hath**bleep** wrote:


Dr.Cresent wrote:
You have fun with that, Crazy. I doubt you'll, single-handedly, beat Fireachi. Especially when you hardly understand the new factors of the game. We don't even know if we can start with weapons other than beginner weapons.

I'm only 15. But by the time Logan's Shadow comes out, I'll be 16. However, being 15 doesn't make me any less of a good player.

I never liked Oni. XP


Today......a boy......becomes a man....


It can cause you to act like a little whinebag, and call other players cheap or cheaters when you can't beat them.  As for the last part of your silly post, I am sure most illegitamate players don't like the ones that can own them anytime, without being a cheapster with the 1 shot-kill weapons.



Hey, leave the M82-BFG alone....

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 78 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/13/2005
Offline
6975 posts
 

Re: Fireachi

Sep 1, 2007


KRaYZiE_KiLLS wrote:


Carlos Hath**bleep** wrote:


Dr.Cresent wrote:
You have fun with that, Crazy. I doubt you'll, single-handedly, beat Fireachi. Especially when you hardly understand the new factors of the game. We don't even know if we can start with weapons other than beginner weapons.

I'm only 15. But by the time Logan's Shadow comes out, I'll be 16. However, being 15 doesn't make me any less of a good player.

I never liked Oni. XP


Today......a boy......becomes a man....


It can cause you to act like a little whinebag, and call other players cheap or cheaters when you can't beat them.  As for the last part of your silly post, I am sure most illegitamate players don't like the ones that can own them anytime, without being a cheapster with the 1 shot-kill weapons.



Hey, leave the M82-BFG alone....


Naw, I like that one.  I was talkin about sawed off hookin, and USAS12'n it.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 78 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/22/2007
Offline
12345 posts
 

Re: Fireachi

Sep 1, 2007


Carlos Hath**bleep** wrote:


KRaYZiE_KiLLS wrote:


Carlos Hath**bleep** wrote:


Dr.Cresent wrote:
You have fun with that, Crazy. I doubt you'll, single-handedly, beat Fireachi. Especially when you hardly understand the new factors of the game. We don't even know if we can start with weapons other than beginner weapons.

I'm only 15. But by the time Logan's Shadow comes out, I'll be 16. However, being 15 doesn't make me any less of a good player.

I never liked Oni. XP


Today......a boy......becomes a man....


It can cause you to act like a little whinebag, and call other players cheap or cheaters when you can't beat them.  As for the last part of your silly post, I am sure most illegitamate players don't like the ones that can own them anytime, without being a cheapster with the 1 shot-kill weapons.



Hey, leave the M82-BFG alone....


Naw, I like that one.  I was talkin about sawed off hookin, and USAS12'n it.


Hehe, you have no idea how many times the BFG has saved my ass. Once in a CW, 3v3, one of our players got dissconected so they start to sawed off camp and nade camp and then MGLing begins. At that time I was a 02, no ramat, no SP's, no nades. We were down by 20 points and 3 minutes left or maybe more. One of the guys pick up the BFG, i quickly kill him and he falls off the ledge and the BFG is just laying near the SMAW entrance. I pick it up and the tide turns. That was one of the best games I played. I shot them when they were on the middle of the zipline from half-way across the map. Some kills were just luck. I use the BFG as a last resort.....one of the best weapons in the game.. I hope to have a BFG sniper fight in SFLS, now that is a must!!!

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 78 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/13/2005
Offline
6975 posts
 

Re: Fireachi

Sep 1, 2007
Ya, but it didn't save anyone tonight!!!

Anywho, we were doin ok (minus my deaths ) til someone cleared the map all at once.....
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 78 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/14/2006
Offline
1343 posts
 

Re: Fireachi

Sep 1, 2007


Carlos Hath**bleep** wrote:
lol, lookin back at this thread, I didn't even know jaekid.  But, I was hosting yesterday and he popped in.  Can't say I don't agree with him, I actually got along with him and wouldn't mind playing with him.  But, Oni popped in and spoiled it for him........  So, he left when I went over to Oni's side.  Still, seems like a standup guy.


Jae doesn't like playing against "buddies" I guess...Idk, he rarely starts the game with me on the other team, or stays in my games for more than a "I was just stopping in to say what's up"

He did however say  I "TL'd" him



Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 78 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes