Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Re: Fireachi

Sep 1, 2007
To Crescent:

His mines and your nades, eh? I've heard that you guys were incredibly good, but how about you drop the mines and naades completely like FU does and see how ya do. I think me and Kill_4_Fun have had quite a few awesome team-ups playing as fair as fair can be and still winning.... I'll look forward to a little 2v2, friendly competition is fun. Smiley Tongue
Message 41 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Sep 1, 2007
Actually, Llama and I went up again F.U. multiple times and had no trouble. Besides, there's nothing cheap about mines or grenades unless you're spamming them.  No reason to drop them.

And Hath, you seem to be the one complaining. My primary weapon was the Chinese Type 56.  Oni just complained about every little thing. He considered going to get the Autobar as spawn camping. =/

Message Edited by Dr.Cresent on 09-01-2007 01:29 PM
Message 42 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Sep 1, 2007

Dr.Cresent wrote:
Actually, Llama and I went up again F.U. multiple times and had no trouble. Besides, there's nothing cheap about mines or grenades unless you're spamming them.  No reason to drop them.

And Hath, you seem to be the one complaining. My primary weapon was the Chinese Type 56.  Oni just complained about every little thing. He considered going to get the Autobar as spawn camping. =/

Message Edited by Dr.Cresent on 09-01-2007 01:29 PM

I prefer not to use either one of those anyways.... but you are right about that. i'll look forward to LS then.
Message 43 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3440 posts

Sep 1, 2007
I don't doubt either Cresent or Llama.

But it would be nice to see more teamwork with players other than themselves. Llama was more a killing machine (hog) than a teammate, when not with Cresent. It was good to have him on the team..... just because he would get a lot of kills. That's defined as the "best" to many, but eh, not me.

Players like Pro and Oni always have their teammates' back, regardless of who it is. Assisting, instead of taking over.
Then again, well, actually nevermind.
Message 44 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10979 posts

Sep 1, 2007

Juize13 wrote:
HAHHAHAHAHAH not funny troop.I can last way more than u.I dont use sawed offs no more,I use deserts and Mds.I dont use M16k  well i do sometimes.i mostly use Tripbar.So troop dont be sayin crap that u dont even know any more because u dont even play the gameSo shut up and mind ur business

You're so intimidating.

And I mean last as in last in a CELL.  How many cells did you hop in? 
Message 45 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Sep 2, 2007

switch_ wrote:
I don't doubt either Cresent or Llama.

But it would be nice to see more teamwork with players other than themselves. Llama was more a killing machine (hog) than a teammate, when not with Cresent. It was good to have him on the team..... just because he would get a lot of kills. That's defined as the "best" to many, but eh, not me.

Players like Pro and Oni always have their teammates' back, regardless of who it is. Assisting, instead of taking over.

I'm not saying I doubt either one of them, I think that FU plays really strictly to the no-cheapness thing though, the no nades or mines thing makes it impossible for them to get out of hand, and we even have things about spawning with each other, someone spawns near you leave them be and run, all that kinda stuff.... none of them are game-breaking really either, so I don't really mind..... and sometimes it depends on the situation for the takingover vs. assisting thing.

As for Oni complaining, we all do that a lot but there's a certain person who's name I will not mention (I don't think they're n these boards even either) who actually complained so muhc about every little thing I told them in-game to just SHUT UP> I was laggy at the time and I think I complain a fair bit myself and had nothing to say.... but he just kept on and on and on about it.

Most of the complaining that goes on anymore is lag, and lag and a lot of the cheapness should be fixed by LS anyways so I don't think we'll be hearing too much i-game complaining from anyone by the time it rolls around. Lookin forward to facing the dynamic duo of Crescent and Llama. Smiley Tongue

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think you guys played the FU of a long time ago anyways, I know that FU was around for awhile, went on hiatus (then its rebirth in FU2) and by then I think you guys had stopped playing.... we've got new members such as myself you haven't seen yet either, so although I don't doubt you'll put up a good fight, I wouldn't be so dead-set on thinkin you'd win. Smiley Tongue

I'm not meanin to turn this into a "nu uh, *insert person here* will be better than you an be teh winzorz!!!1!11!" I'm just statin a couple of facts....

Message Edited by Chaos92 on 09-01-2007 09:10 PM
Message 46 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Sep 2, 2007
That's completely possible. Both of our disks stopped working a long time ago. Along with that, his SOCOM stopped working. Not quite sure what it was, but we're unable to log back on to practice for Logan's Shadow. We're sorely out of practice and will probably be that way for the first few days of Logan's Shadow.

However, the same argument goes towards you. You may put up a good fight, but you shouldn't be so dead set that you'll win. You've yet to play us. =P

And Hath, that IS complaining. . . You don't need to go on a hissy fit over something so menial. You insulted me by saying I'm an illegitiment player. I didn't even return an insult, and you get angry? You may be older, but you're sure not acting it. . . =/

Message Edited by Dr.Cresent on 09-01-2007 08:57 PM
Message 47 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Sep 2, 2007
Sounds to me like your just making excuses for your inabililties.......and I have yet to meet a winner that complains of them.

I fail to see where commending another player is complaining, and I don't think a 12 year old boy can show the way.
Message 48 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Sep 2, 2007

Carlos Hath**bleep** wrote:

Dr.Cresent wrote:
You have fun with that, Crazy. I doubt you'll, single-handedly, beat Fireachi. Especially when you hardly understand the new factors of the game. We don't even know if we can start with weapons other than beginner weapons.

I'm only 15. But by the time Logan's Shadow comes out, I'll be 16. However, being 15 doesn't make me any less of a good player.

I never liked Oni. XP

Today......a boy......becomes a man....

It can cause you to act like a little whinebag, and call other players cheap or cheaters when you can't beat them.  As for the last part of your silly post, I am sure most illegitamate players don't like the ones that can own them anytime, without being a cheapster with the 1 shot-kill weapons.

That's an insult. =/

Excuse for my inabilities. . . ? I don't own the game anymore. How am I supposed to practice when I don't even own it? It's not worth the money to buy it anymore unless you're playing single player.

And I don't remember complaining of these weapons. In fact, I remember you complaining.

Carlos Hath**bleep** wrote:

Naw, I like that one.  I was talkin about sawed off hookin, and USAS12'n it.

That's complaining about the Sawed-Offs and USAS.

You may not be acting your age, but I know you can read. I said I was 15, not 12.
Message 49 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Sep 2, 2007

Dr.Cresent wrote:
That's completely possible. Both of our disks stopped working a long time ago. Along with that, his SOCOM stopped working. Not quite sure what it was, but we're unable to log back on to practice for Logan's Shadow. We're sorely out of practice and will probably be that way for the first few days of Logan's Shadow.

However, the same argument goes towards you. You may put up a good fight, but you shouldn't be so dead set that you'll win. You've yet to play us. =P

And Hath, that IS complaining. . . You don't need to go on a hissy fit over something so menial. You insulted me by saying I'm an illegitiment player. I didn't even return an insult, and you get angry? You may be older, but you're sure not acting it. . . =/

Message Edited by Dr.Cresent on 09-01-2007 08:57 PM

I'm not expecting to win really, I've heard like legendary stories about some of the games that have been played.

It'll still be fun but maybe I should try and beat you when I have a shot since you're out of practice. Smiley Tongue
Message 50 of 78 (240 Views)
0 Likes