Oct 08 2012
By: CodeCommunity First Son 7 posts

Message to Sony!

4 replies 463 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

Hello Sony, You are just wasting your money down the drain taking down PS2,PSP Servers and yes Syphon Filter Servers Are Active And Socom too. But you made a bad choice Migrating good servers. If i were you i would have had them still up. Just read and think about this. and reply. 

-Your friendly person CodeCommunity.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (463 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
23662 posts

Re: Message to Sony!

Oct 16, 2012

CodeCommunity wrote:

Hello Sony, You are just wasting your money down the drain taking down PS2,PSP Servers and yes Syphon Filter Servers Are Active And Socom too. But you made a bad choice Migrating good servers. If i were you i would have had them still up. Just read and think about this. and reply. 

-Your friendly person CodeCommunity.

They're wasting money leaving them up at this point. PSN is free, and those games are no longer sold in stores, and since the server costs are factored into the retail price of games, who's paying for them?

In the words of George Harrison; all things must pass.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (438 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 14, 2013

What if someone hosted the psp syphon servers that you guys dont host anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Too Sony I've got an idea for the new playstation4, I know this is not an very big detail but it's something I would like and I think many people would too. The themes should be costumiers able, what I mean is that it should be possible to draw, install photos and then edit the themes and wallpaper on the playstation4, it would be nice if this happens. I'm sure the playstation4 will be great.
From Nicklas Emil.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Apr 30, 2013

i agree

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Likes