Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007

MvpBoy wrote:

__CheeseCake__ wrote:

MvpBoy wrote:
I just think you shouldn't be able to see the crosshairs untill you zoom in.

Yea,that would make it more fair. And it would be more realistic.
And also kinda tight i think..:smileywink:

This way you will be able to distinguish the real snipers from people that get the "no scope" kills all of the time.

Yea,I think thats a great idea.
60GB PS3 --> YLOD = XBL: Tanner Youmans :smileysad:
Message 151 of 155 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Oct 31, 2007
dude thats sarcasm LMAO!!! omg...are you serious? I was using sarcasm HAHAHAHAHAHAA

nice english there btw...lmao

Chaos92 wrote:

Llama wrote:

Chaos92 wrote:
People accusing each other of being cheap on the SF boards? BLASPHEMY!

For the record:

m16k
All shotguns
Camping
Spawn mining
Basicaly all explosives when spammed

All of that = no skill and cheap. The m16k is ridiculously accurate, shotguns leave the person you shoot defenseless, camping = obvious n00bage, same with spawn mining, and not being able to take a step without being blown up is the same thing.

Have a nice day arguing about that, because those are facts, not opinions.

yeah ok, those are so facts...M16K = cheap, yeah sure, but anyone can start with it...and I was never camping in that level, I was defending our beacon...I dont see anything in yalls rules of being cheap about that, in fact, I dont see anything wrong with that at all. I dont use the M60 because that gun has the worst accuracy I've ever seen...and incgonito, if you have so much skill, why is it that I've seen you using the M16K too?

You see that part in there that says "M16K = cheap, yeah sure"?

Trying to deny something you said that becomes saved on a forum forever is an even stupider idea than keeping a flame war you can't win going.

I rest my case.

Message Edited by Llama on 10-30-2007 05:38 PM
360 gamertag : SF Llama
http://sflegends.freeforums.org

">Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 152 of 155 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Oct 31, 2007

Llama wrote:
dude thats sarcasm LMAO!!! omg...are you serious? I was using sarcasm HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Chaos92 wrote:

Llama wrote:

Chaos92 wrote:
People accusing each other of being cheap on the SF boards? BLASPHEMY!

For the record:

m16k
All shotguns
Camping
Spawn mining
Basicaly all explosives when spammed

All of that = no skill and cheap. The m16k is ridiculously accurate, shotguns leave the person you shoot defenseless, camping = obvious n00bage, same with spawn mining, and not being able to take a step without being blown up is the same thing.

Have a nice day arguing about that, because those are facts, not opinions.

yeah ok, those are so facts...M16K = cheap, yeah sure, but anyone can start with it...and I was never camping in that level, I was defending our beacon...I dont see anything in yalls rules of being cheap about that, in fact, I dont see anything wrong with that at all. I dont use the M60 because that gun has the worst accuracy I've ever seen...and incgonito, if you have so much skill, why is it that I've seen you using the M16K too?

You see that part in there that says "M16K = cheap, yeah sure"?

Trying to deny something you said that becomes saved on a forum forever is an even stupider idea than keeping a flame war you can't win going.

I rest my case.

Will anyone else back me up here? Seriously....

This shows me who to never ever ever ever play with or even try to have an intelligent conversation with for fear of having my IQ drop a bit. If you think you're convincing anyone with that sad attempt at a cover-up for your massive slip-up, get your head examined.

Actually get it examined anyways since you're the only one with the train of thought you have right now.
Message 153 of 155 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Another classic thread.  Llama was awesome.  One of the best players, especially with the Desert Eagle.

----------------------------------------------------------

Message 154 of 155 (393 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Oh thats right, every usable weapon in this game was cheap. Forgot about that. Somehow if you only used beginner weapons that made you better. =\

Message 155 of 155 (385 Views)
0 Likes