Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 28 2007
By: Llama[FIRE]~ Fender Bender 3543 posts

To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

154 replies 326 views Edited Oct 28, 2007
ok, well today I just played a game with some of your cell. and after they finished (we lost by the way) they started saying we were playing cheap, and that we play like ass holes. ok first of all, these guys started using the dart gun, so I just go to grab and use it against them, yeah that sounds pretty cheap right there. well if you use a weapon on me, like M79, MB-150, X34 gas grenades, or anything else, then dont expect me to keep playing the same way. you play cheap to me, I do the same thing. I would assume that would make the game fair... and another thing, GET **bleep**ING CLOSER TO YOUR DAMN ROUTER IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN **bleep** HEADS LIKE YOU LAG THE GAME!

I'm not trying to start a flame war, but it pisses me off when you play cheap and call my team cheap afterwards.
360 gamertag : SF Llama
http://sflegends.freeforums.org

">Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 1 of 155 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5966 posts

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 28, 2007
Welcome to online gaming.
Message 2 of 155 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2625 posts

Oct 28, 2007
I'm 100% sure you and your Fireachi people did something cheap before they did that. I've played you guys before and you always play cheap. You don't know what fair means.

Message Edited by _KiLL_4_FuN_ on 10-28-2007 04:00 PM
Wants to get a new PSP + SF : DM
Message 3 of 155 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3699 posts

Oct 28, 2007
Black Wall Street can be cheap at times, but then again, I've also seen Fireachi play cheap.

Message 4 of 155 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Oct 28, 2007
How many St members are even on these forums?
Message 5 of 155 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5966 posts

Oct 28, 2007

AAAChampions wrote:
Black Wall Street can be cheap at times, but then again, I've also seen Fireachi play cheap.

And KS :smileytongue:.
Message 6 of 155 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Oct 28, 2007
ok, now what most fo you people are doing is stereotyping, you think that because one person in the cell does something cheap, you think everyone in the cell does. this is hardly the case, you see I dont think I have played you guys before, well if you ever played Kresent, Twighlight_Jet, or me (Llama) you would know that we are not...

Message 7 of 155 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2625 posts

Oct 28, 2007

Llama wrote:
ok, now what most fo you people are doing is stereotyping, you think that because one person in the cell does something cheap, you think everyone in the cell does. this is hardly the case, you see I dont think I have played you guys before, well if you ever played Kresent, Twighlight_Jet, or me (Llama) you would know that we are not...

Actualy you guys are the ones I'm talking about. You and kresent use the shot defender ALL the time. Yea, thats fair! For Twighlight all he uses is M16K. Thats fairer then the shot defender!

Even your leader is cheap last time I played him he used the Over Under Grenades the WHOLE game.
Message 8 of 155 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Oct 28, 2007

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

Actualy you guys are the ones I'm talking about. You and kresent use the shot defender ALL the time. Yea, thats fair! For Twighlight all he uses is M16K. Thats fairer then the shot defender!

Even your leader is cheap last time I played him he used the Over Under Grenades the WHOLE game.

OMG! we started with the weapons everyone can use no matter what rank! thats so damn cheap, forgive me! yeah whatever dude

Message 9 of 155 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2625 posts

Oct 28, 2007

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

OMG! we started with the weapons everyone can use no matter what rank! thats so damn cheap, forgive me! yeah whatever dude

Yea we already know you think ALL shotguns are fair. Well guess what their not!
Message 10 of 155 (326 Views)
0 Likes