Fender Bender
3543 posts

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 28, 2007

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:
ok, now what most fo you people are doing is stereotyping, you think that because one person in the cell does something cheap, you think everyone in the cell does. this is hardly the case, you see I dont think I have played you guys before, well if you ever played Kresent, Twighlight_Jet, or me (Llama) you would know that we are not...

Actualy you guys are the ones I'm talking about. You and kresent use the shot defender ALL the time. Yea, thats fair! For Twighlight all he uses is M16K. Thats fairer then the shot defender!

Even your leader is cheap last time I played him he used the Over Under Grenades the WHOLE game.

OMG! we started with the weapons everyone can use no matter what rank! thats so damn cheap, forgive me! yeah whatever dude

Yea we already know you think ALL shotguns are fair. Well guess what their not!

dude, tahts kresent that uses the shot gun, I use the M16K now, big deal, you can use it too...and so what if I dont think like all of you saying that shotguns are cheap, well incase you haven't noticed, they changed them in this game to where you cant knock them down as easily...
360 gamertag : SF Llama
http://sflegends.freeforums.org

">Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 11 of 155 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Oct 28, 2007
**bleep**!?!?! M16K and all Shotguns are the fairest weapons in the game...

Message Edited by Dynasty_ on 10-28-2007 04:15 PM
Message 12 of 155 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Oct 28, 2007
Kresent is a huge shotdefender fan. And the M16K is still cheap, no matter what.

Photobucket

Message 13 of 155 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2625 posts

Oct 28, 2007

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:
ok, now what most fo you people are doing is stereotyping, you think that because one person in the cell does something cheap, you think everyone in the cell does. this is hardly the case, you see I dont think I have played you guys before, well if you ever played Kresent, Twighlight_Jet, or me (Llama) you would know that we are not...

Actualy you guys are the ones I'm talking about. You and kresent use the shot defender ALL the time. Yea, thats fair! For Twighlight all he uses is M16K. Thats fairer then the shot defender!

Even your leader is cheap last time I played him he used the Over Under Grenades the WHOLE game.

OMG! we started with the weapons everyone can use no matter what rank! thats so damn cheap, forgive me! yeah whatever dude

dude, tahts kresent that uses the shot gun, I use the M16K now, big deal, you can use it too...and so what if I dont think like all of you saying that shotguns are cheap, well incase you haven't noticed, they changed them in this game to where you cant knock them down as easily...

OMG they made the shot guns a little bit weaker in SF:LS! Sometimes they take TWO shots to knock people down!!! They are so fair now I'm going to go get on right now and use them!

Wants to get a new PSP + SF : DM
Message 14 of 155 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Oct 28, 2007

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

OMG they made the shot guns a little bit weaker in SF:LS! Sometimes they take TWO shots to knock people down!!! They are so fair now I'm going to go get on right now and use them!

. Shotguns FTW!!

Photobucket

Message 15 of 155 (192 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1249 posts

Oct 28, 2007
I just played Kresent and Twighlight today in a Weapons Plant Retrivial. All they used was USAS and Sweepers.  Oh not to mention how whenever they would come to get our flag they would toss down some M61's. They are cheap.
---
"Pig's head on a stick."
Message 16 of 155 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Oct 28, 2007
Only fair Firachi Player= Laquatus.
Or so it seems..o_O

60GB PS3 --> YLOD = XBL: Tanner Youmans :smileysad:
Message 17 of 155 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2625 posts

Oct 28, 2007

__CheeseCake__ wrote:
Or so it seems..o_O

You kidding me?
Message 18 of 155 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Oct 28, 2007

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

__CheeseCake__ wrote:
Or so it seems..o_O

You kidding me?

No..Why?
He was fair when I played him. M82 Ftw!
60GB PS3 --> YLOD = XBL: Tanner Youmans :smileysad:
Message 19 of 155 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2625 posts

Oct 28, 2007
All he used was BFG and sawed offs... Really fair!
Message 20 of 155 (192 Views)
0 Likes