Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007

Jorge_Rdz wrote:

__CheeseCake__ wrote:

ILLMAN wrote:

we'll play you with m60, FAMAS, 357, 23, mds and the FAIR weapons, no pick ups at all .. how about that ?

BTW are you even in a clan ?

Message Edited by ILLMAN on 10-30-2007 05:03 PM

Hes the Leader of FLawLess..

I thought the leader was Teammate?
But anyway, I'm in too,and I'm really looking forward to make some pwnage.

Im pretty sure its KK...but im not sure. Smiley Surprised
60GB PS3 --> YLOD = XBL: Tanner Youmans Smiley Sad
Message 131 of 155 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Oct 31, 2007

MvpBoy wrote:
How is the one with the over under cheap? If i'm not mistaken, the over under (grenade) is what you're trying to avoid.

Now that I think about it, the m82 is way too easy to use. After a while it isn't so hard to place your crosshairs a bit in front (leading the shot) of the moving player and get a one hit kill. Using the scope is something totally different. To me an actual "no scope" shot is one in which there isn't crosshairs unless you zoom in. I know the M82 is a sniper rifle, but given that it is, it shouldn't be as stong as it is now.

All you m82 lovers can argue with me all you want, but you don't realize I also like snipers. The only difference is that I like to zoom in (I do now anyway) and you like to go for the easy "no scope" kill. I'm not saying everyone does this, but the majority of the people that use snipers do.

I try to use the scope,and do a good bit but you cant use it all the time...
Whenever I used the M16k a lot I was probably one of the few that actually zoomed. I was pretty darn good with it also.
Message 132 of 155 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Oct 31, 2007
To those who keep thinking they're the best and then basically everyone points at them as cheap....

Chances are good you're a cheap noob who thought they were good because people's ethics in the game changed. End of story. THINKING you're good and actualling BEING good are two different things, FYI.

For the record: $t has always been a cheap cell from what I saw, turned into a hacker cell, BLACK is not cool, he's been a cheap hacker every time I've ever seen him, and Hangman and Sanman really AREN'T that bad of guys.... unless they see a threat or need to make sure they're winning with other members of $t from my experience. They've been fun to play with IMO, but they have their little things....

And I still stand by FU FTW! I was one of the people who loved the Tripbar in Dark Mirror, for those who are wondering what it is. Fired incredibly fast and was very accurate once you got used to using it, becomes an absolute headshot MACHINE once you get up close and get the technique right. If anyone has it and wants to jump on one of these times, I played the other night and I think I still got it really...

I kinda wanna get LS now just to see everyone's true colors for myself, although i've already developed my own opinions based on what i already know, have seen before, and am witnessing now.

Have fun continuing to argue over things that are loud and crystal clear with the majority of us here... I bid you all farewell.
Message 133 of 155 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Oct 31, 2007

Chaos92 wrote:
For the record: $t has always been a cheap cell from what I saw, turned into a hacker cell, BLACK is not cool, he's been a cheap hacker every time I've ever seen him, and Hangman and Sanman really AREN'T that bad of guys.... unless they see .

SaN is Black..Smiley Wink
Message 134 of 155 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Oct 31, 2007

Chaos92 wrote:
To those who keep thinking they're the best and then basically everyone points at them as cheap....

Chances are good you're a cheap noob who thought they were good because people's ethics in the game changed. End of story. THINKING you're good and actualling BEING good are two different things, FYI.

agree 100%
You have just been verbally OWNED. A-TOWN.
Message 135 of 155 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Oct 31, 2007

__CheeseCake__ wrote:

Jorge_Rdz wrote:

__CheeseCake__ wrote:

ILLMAN wrote:

we'll play you with m60, FAMAS, 357, 23, mds and the FAIR weapons, no pick ups at all .. how about that ?

Yea, it's the both of us. Thats how we planned to make the cell. Most of the top ranked people in FLawLess can invite anyone they want to in the cell.

Ok, Jorge, you can be in the CW.

Im fine with using only the given weapons. No pick ups at all. Makes it much easier. M60 FTW!

Photobucket

Message 136 of 155 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5966 posts

Oct 31, 2007

KRaYZiE_KiLLS wrote:

__CheeseCake__ wrote:

Jorge_Rdz wrote:

__CheeseCake__ wrote:

ILLMAN wrote:

Yea, it's the both of us. Thats how we planned to make the cell. Most of the top ranked people in FLawLess can invite anyone they want to in the cell.

Im fine with using only the given weapons. No pick ups at all. Makes it much easier. M60 FTW!

Oh cool!!! My first SF CW .

Who are they BTW?
Message 137 of 155 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Oct 31, 2007

Jorge_Rdz wrote:

KRaYZiE_KiLLS wrote:

__CheeseCake__ wrote:

Jorge_Rdz wrote:

__CheeseCake__ wrote:

ILLMAN wrote:

Oh cool!!! My first SF CW .

Who are they BTW?

KS.

Photobucket

Message 138 of 155 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Oct 31, 2007

__CheeseCake__ wrote:

Chaos92 wrote:
For the record: $t has always been a cheap cell from what I saw, turned into a hacker cell, BLACK is not cool, he's been a cheap hacker every time I've ever seen him, and Hangman and Sanman really AREN'T that bad of guys.... unless they see .

SaN is Black..Smiley Wink

Is this the same BLACK (pretty sure it was all caps, with underscores somewhere) I'm thinkin of? Unless he just decided to be cheap on another name, I haven't really had problems with Sanman per se.... BLACK is a different story though.

Callin it as I sees it, this intrigues me though.
Message 139 of 155 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Oct 31, 2007
well hey the post was a long time ago, look at the date, its easy to forget that. ok, maybe you guys didnt suck in the cell war, your guys were a pretty good match, but whenever I played you Oni, the only thing that came from you was complaining a **bleep**ing about crap. OMG yours such a Chinese **bleep** and **bleep** like that. and I do remember playing you guys in a CW or maybe it wasnt a cell war but we had 4 vs 4 all Fireachi vs F.U. players.

And yes I know that I wasnt trying to start a flame war, but this wouldnt have happened if you guys hadnt came in complaining and **bleep**ing about me and Fireachi, make another thread about that if you want to talk about that. This threads main point was to point out Black Wall St...

btw, who ever said Hangman and Sanman were good or whatever...they flat out sucked too...

TeoisanOni wrote:
One huh?
Click ^
When? How? Where was I?

Llama wrote:
I completely agree with what you are saying here. as for some others...most of you are pathetic... Fireachi (either thanks to me or Kresent, or maybe both) never lost a Cell War, except for one...f.U. (they sucked....we owned them), Black Wall St. (they didt lag the game in our match, so you can pretty much tell who won)....we lost against the cell that bizness was in...then we had another one against them later on, and won.

You guys really want to know why I dont think shotguns are cheap. let me start by saying because I pwned the crap out of them when I used them. and yet when I didnt use them, for ex: when I used the chinese, I still beat the crap out of you guys. even with using my mines, there is only one person that I know that never fell for them, and that was kresent. As for Logans Shadow, I rarely use the shot guns in this game...I use the M16K or FAMAS 75% of the time. then its the mark. I've been working on head shots through out my whole time playing this game. and I dont even want to hear "you were playing like an ass hole Llama,"  because I dont even care, as soon as you let up on the enemy, they begin to come back, unless they really really suck...because I've done/learned that plenty of times in my early years of playing the game. yeah sure I might have my days where I just suck that game or day. but I dont care, because I know I'm a winner...

BTW: Incognito, dont even lie, I've seen you use the M16K in Logans shadow, I know I have, whether you were on my team, or not. you have used that gun atleast once.
and yeah they are going to have all the weapons from Logans Shadow and Dark Mirror in Combat Ops...cant wait....

OMEGA44 wrote:
Im defending you on this one, Black wall $t is a very cheap cell, I'm not gonna start naming their practices but from what I've played with them they are not as annoying as Fireachi. Their leader for instance likes to bring me down every chance he gets and then calls me a hypocrite for saying quote ''People nowadays dont don't their normal weapons anymore'' It was a response to someone ELse not him. He butts in and starts something for no reason. This kid has the nerve to call me a hypocrite for using chinese in his game. He was water tazering me first, the other game in a Melee match he is the first to pick it up(does he remember this, of course not). Ever
since ive met him he only says things to his convinence. He should look in mirror, calling me a hypocrit. His cell sums up the wors cheap and everytime you bring this up to his face, he just candy coats it. O and about the lag, they do that to me too, in fact i lag horribly in every $t made game since dark mirror. And when i didnt they would call me an overclocker, hmmmm sounds a bit like somethings up.

Llama wrote:
ok, well today I just played a game with some of your cell. and after they finished (we lost by the way) they started saying we were playing cheap, and that we play like ass holes. ok first of all, these guys started using the dart gun, so I just go to grab and use it against them, yeah that sounds pretty cheap right there. well if you use a weapon on me, like M79, MB-150, X34 gas grenades, or anything else, then dont expect me to keep playing the same way. you play cheap to me, I do the same thing. I would assume that would make the game fair... and another thing, GET **bleep**ING CLOSER TO YOUR DAMN ROUTER IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN **bleep** HEADS LIKE YOU LAG THE GAME!

I'm not trying to start a flame war, but it pisses me off when you play cheap and call my team cheap afterwards.

Message Edited by Llama on 10-30-2007 05:22 PM
360 gamertag : SF Llama
http://sflegends.freeforums.org

">Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 140 of 155 (35 Views)
0 Likes