Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2006
Offline
5966 posts
 

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007


KRaYZiE_KiLLS wrote:


Jorge_Rdz wrote:


KRaYZiE_KiLLS wrote:


__CheeseCake__ wrote:


Jorge_Rdz wrote:


__CheeseCake__ wrote:


ILLMAN wrote:
 
we'll play you with m60, FAMAS, 357, 23, mds and the FAIR weapons, no pick ups at all .. how about that ?
 
BTW are you even in a clan ?


Message Edited by ILLMAN on 10-30-2007 05:03 PM

Hes the Leader of FLawLess..


I thought the leader was Teammate?
But anyway, I'm in too,and I'm really looking forward to make some pwnage.


Im pretty sure its KK...but im not sure. :smileysurprised:


Yea, it's the both of us. Thats how we planned to make the cell. Most of the top ranked people in FLawLess can invite anyone they want to in the cell.

Ok, Jorge, you can be in the CW.

Im fine with using only the given weapons. No pick ups at all. Makes it much easier. M60 FTW!


Oh cool!!! My first SF CW .

Who are they BTW?


KS.


:smileysurprised: Oh noez!
Message 141 of 155 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/17/2006
Offline
1280 posts
 

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007
Cheese be honest.... How often do you actually zoom in? 5,10, or 20% of the time?
I'm not trying to say that you don't, but I know for a fact when someone gets like 4-5 kills almost simultaneously in a matter of seconds they can't be zooming in. I know this because I've used the m82 and after a while it's pretty darn easy to use (without the scope of course).
It ultimately comes down to the m82 being to strong for a sniper rifle. 






Syphon Filter Dark Mirror- Mvpboy, ACiD_SOLDiER
Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow-Mvpboy
Syphon Filter Combat Ops- Mvpboy
Message 142 of 155 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/11/2006
Offline
8292 posts
 

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007
Llama, I would imagine since you're the only one arguing your points, and EVERYONE else is disagreeing with you, you kinda don't have a right to say who does and doesn't suck.... you say everyone but you sucks, and then say you use the m16k/FAMAS 75% of the time. This is also after admitting the m16k was cheap.

Your arguments = epic failure. Continuing a flame war isn't in your best interest either.
Message 143 of 155 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/22/2007
Offline
12345 posts
 

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007


MvpBoy wrote:
Cheese be honest.... How often do you actually zoom in? 5,10, or 20% of the time?
I'm not trying to say that you don't, but I know for a fact when someone gets like 4-5 kills almost simultaneously in a matter of seconds they can't be zooming in. I know this because I've used the m82 and after a while it's pretty darn easy to use (without the scope of course).
It ultimately comes down to the m82 being to strong for a sniper rifle. 


It's not too strong for a sniper rifle. In reality, the M82 (Barrett M107 .50 Cal) is much stronger than this.

Photobucket

Message 144 of 155 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/19/2006
Offline
5122 posts
 

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007


MvpBoy wrote:
Cheese be honest.... How often do you actually zoom in? 5,10, or 20% of the time?
I'm not trying to say that you don't, but I know for a fact when someone gets like 4-5 kills almost simultaneously in a matter of seconds they can't be zooming in. I know this because I've used the m82 and after a while it's pretty darn easy to use (without the scope of course).
It ultimately comes down to the m82 being to strong for a sniper rifle. 


Yea,well it depends..of course if there close together there wont be any scoping..

60GB PS3 --> YLOD = XBL: Tanner Youmans :smileysad:
Message 145 of 155 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/17/2006
Offline
1280 posts
 

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007
I just think you shouldn't be able to see the crosshairs untill you zoom in.






Syphon Filter Dark Mirror- Mvpboy, ACiD_SOLDiER
Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow-Mvpboy
Syphon Filter Combat Ops- Mvpboy
Message 146 of 155 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/24/2006
Offline
3543 posts
 

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007


Chaos92 wrote:
Llama, I would imagine since you're the only one arguing your points, and EVERYONE else is disagreeing with you, you kinda don't have a right to say who does and doesn't suck.... you say everyone but you sucks, and then say you use the m16k/FAMAS 75% of the time. This is also after admitting the m16k was cheap.

Your arguments = epic failure. Continuing a flame war isn't in your best interest either.


ok, what the **bleep**ing hell....I never said any of this crap...I'm just tired of people like you saying your good, but when it comes down to it yall suck...and for others saying others are good, who after you''ve agreed are cheap, suck too. and I never admitted to the M16K being cheap...you wanna know why I use it? its because I know that who ever I play in any game, maybe 3 of the 4 people are going to use that gun. and no EVERYONE is not disagreeing with me.... and I said I wasnt trying to to continue the **bleep**ing flame war so if you could... please shut the hell up...
360 gamertag : SF Llama
http://sflegends.freeforums.org



">Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 147 of 155 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/19/2006
Offline
5122 posts
 

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007


MvpBoy wrote:
I just think you shouldn't be able to see the crosshairs untill you zoom in.


Yea,that would make it more fair. And it would be more realistic.
And also kinda tight i think..:smileywink:
60GB PS3 --> YLOD = XBL: Tanner Youmans :smileysad:
Message 148 of 155 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/17/2006
Offline
1280 posts
 

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007


__CheeseCake__ wrote:


MvpBoy wrote:
I just think you shouldn't be able to see the crosshairs untill you zoom in.


Yea,that would make it more fair. And it would be more realistic.
And also kinda tight i think..:smileywink:


This way you will be able to distinguish the real snipers from people that get the "no scope" kills all of the time.






Syphon Filter Dark Mirror- Mvpboy, ACiD_SOLDiER
Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow-Mvpboy
Syphon Filter Combat Ops- Mvpboy
Message 149 of 155 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/11/2006
Offline
8292 posts
 

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 31, 2007


Llama wrote:


Chaos92 wrote:
People accusing each other of being cheap on the SF boards? BLASPHEMY!

For the record:

m16k
All shotguns
Camping
Spawn mining
Basicaly all explosives when spammed

All of that = no skill and cheap. The m16k is ridiculously accurate, shotguns leave the person you shoot defenseless, camping = obvious n00bage, same with spawn mining, and not being able to take a step without being blown up is the same thing.

Have a nice day arguing about that, because those are facts, not opinions.

yeah ok, those are so facts...M16K = cheap, yeah sure, but anyone can start with it...and I was never camping in that level, I was defending our beacon...I dont see anything in yalls rules of being cheap about that, in fact, I dont see anything wrong with that at all. I dont use the M60 because that gun has the worst accuracy I've ever seen...and incgonito, if you have so much skill, why is it that I've seen you using the M16K too?

 



You see that part in there that says "M16K = cheap, yeah sure"?

Trying to deny something you said that becomes saved on a forum forever is an even stupider idea than keeping a flame war you can't win going.

I rest my case.
Message 150 of 155 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes