Aug 13 2010
By: shakan09 Lombax Warrior 120 posts

logan's shadow and resistance retribution are the same game

5 replies 1181 views Edited Aug 13, 2010

they look and feel the same just different skins. the physics are the same. i traded in resistance retribution to get logan's shadow, stopped playing after 5 min cause ITS THE SAME THING

Photobucket

psp 1001 6.39 PRO-B nightly (+.·:·) macfag
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (1,181 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1887 posts

Re: logan's shadow and resistance retribution are the same game

Aug 16, 2010
Well one's set in the Syphon filter universe and the other is in the Resistance, yea i know they do feel the same but Resistance has that auto lock thing and auto ducking when close to cover. Also i think Logans shadow you can actually take cover and lean out and shoot. I wouldn't expect drastically different physics either considering they are both 3rd person shooters and running on the psp which isn't exactly going to run any type of impressive physics engine (also they are both made by Sony Bend and i believe use the same Game engine just tweaked a little).

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (1,181 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
912 posts

Aug 28, 2010

sort of. they're both made by bend studio so they will feel/look the same. but SF is wayyy more complex and more fun in my opinion.

rush_27
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (1,181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 18, 2010

idk they both suck pretty bad, i was worried that all psp games suck, then i got mhfu and mgspw. i know feel better about my psp investment

Photobucket

psp 1001 6.39 PRO-B nightly (+.·:·) macfag
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (1,181 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17334 posts

Dec 1, 2010
Peace Walker bored the piss out of me so I never beat it. I didn't miss much either. SFLS was great for the story, but if you couldn't sit through it then you weren't a real Syphon Filter fan in the first place.

My observation has purpose, hence I am here.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (1,181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1745 posts

Dec 15, 2010

NarooN wrote:
Peace Walker bored the piss out of me so I never beat it. I didn't miss much either. SFLS was great for the story, but if you couldn't sit through it then you weren't a real Syphon Filter fan in the first place.

I kinda feel the same way metal gear seems the same like in portable ops I was like the ninja again lame. PW demo didn't intrest me so I didn't buy it. SF and splinter cell seem to always bring something new to the table. I like dark mirror I gotta get LS yet. For Restistance better than I epected anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (1,181 Views)
0 Likes