Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 07 2013
By: mark9816789 Hekseville Citizen 340 posts

Any one gotten this new game Error with this game see photo???

[ Edited ]
2 replies 1241 views Edited Sep 8, 2013

The photo speaks for its self....  IMG_1213.JPGAnd Now the dam game did not even start a game did not even get to the map selection it gave a black screen and then came back out to my menu and took all my **bleep** away!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (1,241 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Re: Any one gotten this new game Error with this game see photo???

Sep 8, 2013
It happens sometimes but then I'm booted back to the main menu. Usually it occurs when your internet connection is slow. I find it happens when too many people are using the internet in my house.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (1,204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Re: Any one gotten this new game Error with this game see photo???

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

I usually get lost host connection. I had never seen this one before and on another note. The other day I had a game go from the lobby to a black screen then it sat there for about 3 to 5 seconds then back out and wiped all my progress out we did not even make it to the maps. Then yesterday I finally got a game to work in supply mode and we make it to a minuet on the clock and it went black screen and froze. And then the whole game shut down with a ps3 error that flashed so fast I could get the error number. Jest in case I have all new cat cables coming and I have my ISP sending me a new replacement modem since I own my modem from them. So will see what happens.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (1,166 Views)
0 Likes