Jul 19 2013
By: EDawg24 Splicer 58 posts

Bugs

0 replies 46 views Edited Jul 19, 2013

Ok I have had this game since it came out on the 14th and I dont know if ppl have learned how to cheat or if you guys have done some updates ut I am gettting a lot of bugs with bombs. Example: I thew a smoke bomb at dude right in front of me I mean it landed on his feet and he was not affected by it at all. He was in the midddle of the smoke then I kill him with melee weapon in smoke. I mean I wasnt 5 ft from him so it wasnt that I took to long to get there it did not affect him. Also bombs not making noise b4 they go off. Just lots of issues with bombs in general. and melee weapons upgraded starting the animation then not killing them. Then there is an issue of ppl or there weapons. When someone shoots me I bounce all over the screen and it is hard to get another shot off.. Example. I was upstairs in I think was bills town above the diner. I killed a guy. There is one my guys comes running upstairs away from an enemy I let him run by I see the enemy coming.on the mini map so I wait. Soon as he hits the top of the stairs I pop him he has a revolver and shoots me as he is running towards me. Hit shoots me and throws my aim off and dumps a couple more in me and I was not able to aim back on him though crouched and in position. Doesnt make sense that his weapon a side arm would be more powerful then a semi auto in regards to throwing my shot off. I mean maybe I just got unlucky there but this has happened more then once and I do think there is a issue with it. 

To make myself clear I am pretty **bleep** decent at this game I mean there are ppl that are better but yea. think I am like 40+ lvl and have a k/d of over 1.00 not sure exactly what it is but I know what Im doing beat the campaign on hard and survivor np.

Just asking that these things are looked into.

Also I would like to point out that since this game is about  feeding you clan. It really would be nice if like the last game I was just put in with 9 ppl left. That is some bs. Really need to address either not putting ppl in games that are already started or starting them with like the last man standing box there first box or something so that they are on fair ground. I mean I come into a game where ppl are OVER half way through it and they have upgraded weapons and armor and eerything. That **bleep** aint cool.

Dont get me wrong I freaking love this game and I have been telling everyone to get it if they dont already own it. Im just saying a little TLC for these issues could go a real long way!

Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOME DLC NEW MAPS more load out points something I want spend some money want keep playing gimme some DLS =)

Regards

Erik

Message 1 of 1 (46 Views)