Jul 02 2013
By: Isgandar First Son 4 posts

Chapter select not showing a section as completed

7 replies 989 views Edited Jul 2, 2013

Dear The Last of Us community,

I'm playing through the game for the third time on Survivor difficulty now. I was looking at Chapter Select and noticed that Safehouse under Bill's Town didn't say "completed on Survivor" like all the other segments before and after it did.

It was just blank like it didn't register that I had completed it. Struck me as a bit odd as I had progressed beyond this point and following sections showed as completed on survivor.

I am now up to Pittsburgh, Alone and Forsaken and wondering whether this will affect me getting the trophy for completing the game on this difficulty?

I've had a good look over the past couple of days but can't find any information about this so I'm hoping someone has an answer for this one!

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (989 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
74 posts

Re: Chapter select not showing a section as completed

Jul 2, 2013

It's just happened to me on Bills town. The graveyard section. Im on chapter 6 now in my survivor playthrough so Im hoping this doesn't mess up progress but I bet it does knowing my luck xD. Hoping to get an answer like yourself on this matter soon so I know if I can despair now or later xD 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Darcblade15
Message 2 of 8 (948 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Hey man, thanks for posting. Good to hear that it's not just me!

Well, I'm continuing playing it through anyway and let's see what happens...

Message 3 of 8 (913 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 5, 2013
I have the exact same problem with my play through on survivor. The graveyard does not show complete. It shows on my first complete normal save file tho. It has to be a glitch.
Message 4 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Hey guys,

Happy to update that I just completed the game on Survivor and got the trophy.

The absence of the text "completed on (diffculty)" under chapter select does not appear to affect the trophy for completion.

I checked and on my completed game Safehouse still has nothing written next to it as I originally reported.

...Hooray!

Now for my 4th playthrough :-)

Message 5 of 8 (892 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 6, 2013
I have not completed my survivor+ run yet but i replayed the graveyard (now says completed) then just carried on ftom where I was. Good to know it doesn't affect it anyway
Message 6 of 8 (877 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Did you need to create 2 new save files to do that?
Message 7 of 8 (863 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 8, 2013
No I selected graveyard on survivor and saved it over my main file. when I got into the school I quit to main menu then went to chapter select. The game remembers your progress so I just selected the dam and carried on.
Message 8 of 8 (846 Views)
0 Likes