Oct 03 2013
By: YoPandaExpress First Son 5 posts

Crashing at 53% cant get past escape the city!!! help or replace my disc

3 replies 228 views Edited Oct 3, 2013

Hi, i recently started playing last of us, bought new and played for 6 hours straight. Got to pittburg. I got to the part where your escaping with the black brothers and then they leave you to fend for your self. My game keeps crashing at the part right there when u go inside the bar/ restaurant and you have to push the cart. MY game sends my guy falling down through the map. **bleep**. And when i go to reload encounter. i get a black screen. nothing happening. When i quit game. it kicks me off my ps3 and restarts. WHen i load i get stuck at 0.00% and the screen has the pores but no music. PS button still works. I need help plz. IS it the disc i got was bad or something. Can i get support. This happened twice already. the first time i didnt even fall down the map i died and couldnt respawn. broke two saves already. stuck at 53% completeSmiley Sad

Message 1 of 4 (228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Crashing at 53% cant get past escape the city!!! help or replace my disc

Oct 3, 2013

Yes its also crashing with me i cant play the chapter until now because its crashing with me on 97.65 iam playing Factions only but i want to know what is the end of the game ?!! Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 4 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 4, 2013
same thing i want to beat the dam game. i don't know why this is happening. heres a youtube link to what is happening to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9bRjzEmD08
Message 3 of 4 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 2, 2014
Hi - I have just encountered the same glitch problem!! Did u manage to resolve??? Regards
Message 4 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes