Jul 02 2013
By: ArcaniaDante First Son 8 posts

Fix the game Naughty Dog!!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 355 views Edited Jul 3, 2013

The game is completely umplayable. The patch didn't fixed anything. Auto save doesn't work, glitches, texture glitches, sound crashes. I barely made like 20% of the game without any background music and constant cuts in the voice acting. Now the game just freezes everywhere. Ridiculous. 
Disc is new, got it yesterday, console works perfect in the other games. 

Never had any problem like this with any other game. 
The game is great but for a Game of The Year candidate this is inadmissible.

Message 1 of 6 (355 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

Re: Fix the game Naughty Dog!!

Jul 3, 2013

Sadly, you'll just have to wait for a patch.

Some people have had sucess by using a different harddrive in the PS3.

I returned my copy because it didn't work on any PS3 I tried on.

Message 2 of 6 (343 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

When I picked up my pre ordered game it worked great. But once I tried to do a new game plus it started acting up and this was before the patch. And even my online worked great I could get items from the boxes and my guns worked right and I did fairly well in the multilayer games. But now single player acts up and the online game modes do the same. Like getting only one Item from the boxes we open or my guns not firing when I hit the trigger or every 4 to 5th games every thing works great and I can kill the other players and they can't kill me with jest one shot every time. So there is differently issues with this game. But at least my stuff stays unlocked now I used to go and use my load out and every thing that we have to unlock would be locked off and on so I would have to use a preset.. Y is it almost every time I get a multilayer game to work great I get the Lost Host Connection or like yesterday I had about the best game ever going and even made it to the end of the survivor game for the first time and was jest about to win the game and I get a ERROR and get my whole game shut down and loose every thing...

Message 3 of 6 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Haven't tried the MP yet, I wanted to finish the story mode first but looks like the MP is as bad as the SP gameplay. 
This really sucks, naughty dog screwed up big time with the day one patch and they are taking forever to release a fix. It's incredible how a multi millionaire company don't test their things before the release. This will give them a big negative impact in the earnings for this game. Many people already returning their games .
I hope their inbox is full of complains so they fix this soon. 

Message 4 of 6 (268 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I read all the stuff on what they where going for when it come to the on line play as well as the single player. And it sounds great on paper but when you add in all the cheaters and glitches and Loss of Host or connections loss or stuff not working right like what's happened to me the games not that much fun. The game is fun if you can get a good game where you can kill each other back and forth and get what you need to full fill the missions and so on. And not theses guys that can jest kill you with one shot crap my guns will not do that and even know my shorty is suppose to in two shot  it dose not most of the time and no matter what you do you can't kill some of these players. I also don't get unless there cheating  how when the game jest start  how some of theses players already have armor and big guns and bombs and everything. It takes me for ever jest to get the points to get armor let alone any thing else. There's no way to compete with that so all I do is die or leve the game. So I haven't got past week 5 because I get one in five games that are good games where every thing works the gun's the bombs the boxes open with more then jest one item or I should say more then no item's.

Message 5 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 24, 2013
I am having a problem with the mutiplayer freezing in between games after maybe 5 games if that, it is really annoying, I just get tired of trying to get the game to work. I emailed Naughty Dog and of course no reply. It is a really good game, but I wish they would have sold the game idea to a better and more reliable company.
Message 6 of 6 (172 Views)
0 Likes