Jul 16 2013
By: TerryToughGuy First Son 1 posts

Game Breaking Glitch In Hotel Lobby

2 replies 136 views Edited Jul 16, 2013

Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. having this glitch in the Last of Us and its driving me nuts!

In the hotel lobby level, after the elevator crashes and you fall into the water, my game just seems to break? all music/sound effects stop, you cant pick up anything or open the door (Where the debris falls everywhere so you can't get through). 

When i swim through to the area with the generator, its just not there? And im unable to walk between rooms, I get bounched back like theres an invisible barrier.

Ive tried restarting the encounter several times, and it just gets stuck at loading 0.00% 

i've also tried starting the hotel lobby chapter all over again, and when I get to the same point, the same thing happens.

has this happened to anyone else? Would love some help, this is really frustrating and I can't advance the game

Message 1 of 3 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Game Breaking Glitch In Hotel Lobby

Aug 18, 2013

I am experiencing something somehow similar. After going up to the floor above the generator (and 'killing' some runners there), I go down again to turn on the generator. This action unleashes the Bloater, and every time he hits me the game freezes, my joystick vibrates for a long time and the screen goes black. Using the PS button to leave the game results in an automatic PS3 reboot with three beeps.

When trying to load a previous save I did near this place, it also stucks at loading 0.00%.

Still have not found any fix or turnaround for it. Maybe when I blow that Bloater, but something tells me that this will not the The Last Of Glitches...

Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: Game Breaking Glitch In Hotel Lobby

Aug 19, 2013
Serious glitch here... Bloater is immune to any of my attacks, and when he touches me... bzzzzzt! black screen.

Any turnarounds/patches/updates?

This is a downloaded version of TLoU, from european PSN. No disc.
Message 3 of 3 (75 Views)
0 Likes