First Son
7 posts

Re: (Game stops working in prologue) Game breaking bug that isn't related to autosaving!

Jul 2, 2013

Same glitch for me.

I played the game on EASY, no problem.

I played on SURVIVOR, no problem.

I did both playthroughs (well the prologue) before FW 4.46 and patch 1.02

Tried playing New Game Plus SURVIVOR.. glitched

Tried playing New Game Plus EASY.. glitched.

If many people are having the problem, it's either FW 4.46 or patch 1.02 related. Since I played the whole game in 2 modes before the either patches and FW update were released then it eliminates a disc or HW issue.

Do you lose game saves by deleting the game data? I could try a new game without patches to see if the glitch still appears. If it does, neither patch or FW can be eliminated out of the equation. If it works well after deleting game data then it's FW 4.46 related.

Message 261 of 347 (329 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Re: (Game stops working in prologue) Game breaking bug that isn't related to autosaving!

Jul 2, 2013
Indeed this may be the conjunction with FW Ps3 Patch Tlou to cause the problem. So make some tests and then tell us snooper. Thanks for the work you're doing.
Message 262 of 347 (309 Views)
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Please Read This Naughty Dog.

Jul 2, 2013

Do you know how hard it has been trying to dodge spoilers about the campaign? I got the game on launch and have not yet been able to play single player. Please, if you read this can you take the time to patch the story mode.

Message 263 of 347 (369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Single Player won't load

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013
I've got some problems with the single player mode.
I just went to the labolatory and when I got to one point the map couldn't load so I've restarted the game like 20 times and every single time, when I tried to play single player, loading suddenly stops and can't go any further (once I was waiting for about half an hour and nothing happened). Can you please fix this? I really want to play!
Plus, the multiplayer mode works perfectly so the game itself is okay.
Message 264 of 347 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Re: Please Read This Naughty Dog.

Jul 2, 2013

IF NAUGHTY DOG DOES NOT RESPOND TO MY POST THEN I WILL SPAM THE FORUMS STARTING TOMORROW AT 12:00!

Message 265 of 347 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jul 2, 2013
So... you're asking for a patch... because of spoilers? How would a patch do anything to solve this? The best thing you can do is avoid these forums, other forums, and the Internet in general until you've completed the single player story. Otherwise you're taking a gamble on whether or not you'll be exposed to spoilers every time you hop on the web.
Message 266 of 347 (337 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 2, 2013
lol you didn`t get it, did you?...he can`t play the game because the ps3 keeps shutting down while playing the game, as it happens with so many other of us. So while searching on the forums for a solution or just to share information and opinions with other players that have the same problem, he ends up reading posts of people like "omg the game crashes when that character does that in that area!". Same thing is happening to me
Message 267 of 347 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jul 2, 2013
I understand that some are experiencing issues with crashing and are unable to enjoy the game, but the OP did not specify why he was unable to play single player. From what can be gathered from his post it could simply be because of time constraints. If he is unable to play through single player due to crashes, I highly doubt spamming the forums as he has threatened is the mature way to go about getting a patch thats solves the matter.
Message 268 of 347 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Jul 2, 2013
I am unable to play single player because of my ps3 shutting off when ever i play the prologue. So "iiStEaLXx" what do you suggest is the mature way to handle to get a patch?
Message 269 of 347 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Posting on these forums is definitely the way to go. It's infinitely more helpful to the developer if you state where the crash happens and what you believe might be the cause. Since the crashing seems to be common problem, I'm sure Naughty Dog knows about it. Besides making a post there's really not much more you can do besides sit tight and wait for a patch.
Message 270 of 347 (305 Views)
0 Likes