Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Game stops working in Prologue

Sep 6, 2013
i am having the same thing happen please patch i have traded in 3 times thinking it was the disc. I just want to play
Message 341 of 347 (838 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: (Game stops working in prologue) Game breaking bug that isn't related to autosaving!

Oct 11, 2013
Hi. Recently bought the game and I cannot get past the car glitch in prologue. I logged out of psn and deleted saved games but its still the same. I cant even download the 1.03 update, it restarts my ps3. :smileysad: Im desperate.
Message 342 of 347 (700 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: (Game stops working in prologue) Game breaking bug that isn't related to autosaving!

Dec 19, 2013

Since I bought it I was able to get to The Woods (like 38% of the game) but there it started to freeze all the time. Then my PS3 got YLOD and had to undergo serious repair. In the repair I decided to also change the HDD and the Optical drive (my PS# is a Day1 version with retrocompability) I finished some other games, like GTA5, Bioshock Infinite and today I decided to go back to TLOU. Sadly, no luck...

After some attempts I deleted the sae file thinking it was corrupt and started over the game. It stuck in the prologue and then, I decided to restore my filsystem because of all the failed attempts. No use, I had to FORMAT my PS3 (at least I have PS +)  and I tried to play once again... No luck. I also tried my friends disc, and nothing happened. It's sad that Naughtydog doesn't really care about this, but I'm VERY frustrated.

Message 343 of 347 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 26, 2013
I can't even get past the opening scene when they are o the couch!
Message 344 of 347 (434 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 8, 2014
I have the same exact issue with the two guys standing up in the jeep. In the first 10min of game play. Making it impossible to go any further. I returned the game 3 times at wall mart. Did a great cleaning job on my ps3. And even formatted my ps3 thinking that would fix it. No just lost all data. Im **bleep**. I even got into a fight with a Wal-Mart worker over not taking back this garbage of a game. And letting me buy something that actually works. Last of us? Last thing ill ever buy from naughty dog!
Message 345 of 347 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 8, 2014

This game was dead for me  on arrival. After all kinds of attempts to get it to work it was dead. I will never buy another product from these people. I was told ( and read ) new hard drive would fix. I spent $100+ for this game and will never pre anything with games. But after the lack of support  from naughty dog i will NEVER purchase another game from them. Its funny to see this in my email after such a long time.

Message 346 of 347 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
610 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2014

I tried both Digital and Disc based TLOU. In the end I needed to change the Hard Drive. that fixed my problem.

Message 347 of 347 (115 Views)
0 Likes