Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 08 2013
By: marvw First Son 3 posts

Game won't restart after I die

4 replies 111 views Edited Aug 8, 2013
Been playing for a few days. but today I get bitten by a zombie and the screen goes to its hint as usual but then won't let me hit X to return to the game. I can't even go to the PS3 screen. All my buttons are useless. If I reboot it lets me play until I die again and then won't start. What do I do?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (111 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Game won't restart after I die

Aug 8, 2013
Same here. Can't exit nor continue. Have to restart PS.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (95 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Aug 8, 2013
But even after reboot when I die it won't work again. What is wrong and how do I fix it?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (92 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 21, 2013

Has this issue been addressed? This is a clear failure on the part of the regression testing team, and it breaks the overall gameplay.

THE GAME CANNOT BE PLAYED WITH THIS BUG.

To think that I need to restart my PS3 every time I die is a HUGE GAMEPLAY ISSUE!!!!

What is being done about this bug? Please someone reply to acknowledge that this bug will be fixed in the next patch.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2013
What I finally did was start a new game and let myself die as fast as possible. I did this to see if the respawn process was down in the entire game or just that level. It let me respawn. I then went back to the game and I had the same problem so I went back to the new game, died and re spawned there then went back to the troubled level and actually beat it so I didn't die. Once past that level it never happened again. I think there is a catastrophic failure on that level that you have to survive long enough to get through it and you'll be fine. But there has been a patch since I played. Don't know if it fixed the problem since I finished the game, but download the patch and try it. Otherwise really try to win that level. Easy to say but hard to do. But once past that the game is really good.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (47 Views)
0 Likes