Jul 01 2014
By: Agu2art First Son 4 posts

Go Big Horns - Science Building Error Problem or Bug.

3 replies 176 views Edited Jul 1, 2014

Ok, I'm on the Go Big Horns chapter, in the 2nd part, the Science Building.

Right when it stats I get the level loaded correctly BUT right after taking the stairs up to the 2nd floor, the game loads only part of the level leaving big spots of nothing (like "waking on air") with rooms with no floor nor roof, nothing inside them, and I can walk right up to the hall that holds a big light heading at the main characters. Right there: EMPTY SPACE. Nothing to do...

I read some bugs and glitches on this level but i never got a problem with t until last Friday, 27th June 2014. I tried reloading it from Chapter Select and same thing happens.

Someone told me to erase the Data Utility from the game and load it from zero but I fear losing the Season Pass DLCs i already downloaded from the PSN.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Message 1 of 4 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Re: Go Big Horns - Science Building Error Problem or Bug.

Jul 1, 2014

Hi @Agu2art,

Regarding the DLC: Your purchases are linked to your account, not to your hard drive, so you can redownload your Season Pass content.

PSN > [Account Management] > [Transaction Management] > [Download List]

Here is the tutorial to erase the Data Utility File. I hope this resolves the issue.

(Go big horns!)

Message 2 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 1, 2014

I erased all the data and reinstaled all (even de DLCs) and the probles is still on!!!

I enter though the saved game and the thing is still f*cked.
The i though that the saved data might be corrupted as well, i entered trhoug another saved game, a New Game Plus trhough chapter select and its the same. The game just dosen't charge the level. 

So, it's not the game disc, and its not the Data Utility nor the saed date... What The F*ck  is it ??!!! I'm trully **bleep** off with this thing. 
I ended the game 2 weeks ago for the last time and this problem was not on the table.

Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jul 1, 2014

It sounds like this is a bug then. Hopefully Naughty Dog will have a new patch for the PS3 version around the same TLOU: Remastered launches that will address this.

Message 4 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes