Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 07 2014
By: SonGaton Wastelander 677 posts

Go Big Horns - Textures won't load

4 replies 67 views Edited Jul 7, 2014
It's the first time I play the SP after the latest Patch and my very first run on Normal difficulty. So, I'm at the beginning of the Chapter, I go to the dark room to get the flamethrower, then I go further, big stairs up, then left and I see that some Textures won't load. No gate, no small room there I can go to kick the Clickers and smash on the Generator and so on. I played the SP like 4 times or so (on Easy) for the awesome Story, Collectables and Medals/Rewards/Archievements but it never happened before. At least not at this point. Just had it one time in the Prolog (but only have to run there anyways)... Technical Question: I want a hat for this and then we're good

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 1 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Re: Go Big Horns - Textures won't load

Jul 7, 2014

@SonGaton 

I haven't seen any fixes for this yet.

Keep an eye out in the Technical Questions forum for a troubleshooting solution, or a fix from Naughty Dog in the next patch/update.

Message 2 of 5 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Jul 8, 2014
I don't think that ND does a Patch for the Singleplayer. Did they actually give Uncharted 1-3 a SP Patch (except the Trophy Patch for UDF)?

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Message 3 of 5 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jul 8, 2014

They've fixed issues with the single player campagin in the past. (the autosave bug)

Message 4 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Jul 8, 2014
Ah, right. But now no one cares about SP. Guess I just keep playing MP.

Message 5 of 5 (47 Views)
0 Likes