Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 16 2013
By: fotaras319 First Son 8 posts

Go Big Horns bug

1 replies 60 views Edited Aug 16, 2013

So i already completed the game 3 times ! On my third playtrhough when University chapters starts i can play the game normaly, but when i open the first gate to go to the generator the voices dissapear ! I see the subs of ellie talking but i won't hear a thing, neither from joel ! I didn't pay attention and gone to the panel to take the artifact, but after i take it i cannot read it, again didn't pay attention and gone to start the generator but after i start it (i can here the sound of the generator very clearly) nothing happens the infected won't appear  and even if i go to the door it won't open ! SO i restart the game but nothing, now i cannot evenload it stucks on the loading screan and the loading on the bottom right won't appear ! I tried torestart my ps3 i deleted both the games install and patch also cleaned the disc for like 10 minutes , but nothing ! ( I also couldn't load any chapter from chapter selection ) So i ust started new gameit loaded perfect no glitches or bugs appeared .... until i got to the University ! It bugs in the exact spot with the exact same way ! What to do ?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Go Big Horns bug

Aug 16, 2013

Anyone ? Guys please some help here ;S 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (36 Views)
0 Likes