Jul 25 2013
By: JaSpER0727 First Son 3 posts

Go big horns major glitch!!!!

3 replies 301 views Edited Jul 25, 2013
At the very beginning of the level there is a huge glitch I've tried everything from trying to restart the level to my game just flat out crashing can someone please patch this up its upsetting cuz I can't even play through the whole game
Message 1 of 4 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Go big horns major glitch!!!!

Jul 25, 2013

JaSpER0727 wrote:
At the very beginning of the level there is a huge glitch I've tried everything from trying to restart the level to my game just flat out crashing can someone please patch this up its upsetting cuz I can't even play through the whole game

Well, that's very specific, thank you.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Jul 25, 2013

JaSpER0727 wrote:

Please tell us what the supposed glitch is in detail.

Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

there is a major glitch at the beginning. the character joell surpose to kill 5 infected people ,starts a generator and than open a gate.

but after killing the zombies an activating the generator , i am not able to save anymore or open the gate to exit the building. there  is no option to do can´t open the gate to let the girl wit his horse in or open the other gate to leave the building ...

don´t let me starve 2 death and help me!!!

Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)
0 Likes