After hours of looking for a solution, I finally found your post. I tried a bunch of other methods, but yours is the only one that worked for me. A thousand thanks to you man, it`s finally downloading! I can`t believe I`m able to play soon
Edit: Maybe I`m stating the obvious here but, I was referring to Karrde712`s post.
perfect! this works! great job!
here again to make it a bit clearer:
1. download game from PSN
2. install game and the 1.06 patch
3. exit the game
4. cut ethernet/internet connection
5. start the game without internet connection
6. re- establish internet connection (plug-in you cable)
7. press X and download the game!
Again for te digital version owners, just download tus installer from the psn network, wait for it to install on your ps3. Then removed tour Ethernet cable or turn off tour WiFi and start the last of us from the ps3 menú. It will complain about not having internet access, so now connect your Ethernet cable por turn your WiFi on. Press x and start downloading
1) delete game content from the ps3
2) create new user profile on xmb
3) create new psn account on new user
4) load game
5) on patch download prompt, wait for hd activity to stop or until you hear the main menu theme music play
6) download patch and let it install.
7) verify the game loads.
8) go back to your main xmb user and psn account and enjoy...
You guys that figured it out deserve a trophy! And it should be called "PICKING UP NAUGHTY DOGS CRAP"
Seriously! This is like the only place that had the answer to this specific problem!