Sep 10 2013
By: gabzilla_16 First Son 2 posts

Lakeside resort glitch? Cant advance.. help!?

4 replies 226 views Edited Sep 10, 2013

Hey everyone
So when I get to Lakeside reosrt chapter, I get to the point where Ellie and David are in the room with the deer and the first infected appear.  But only two appear, and then David just runs from window to window and nothing else happens. Can't go anywhere or do anything.  Anyone else had this problem? Really hoping there is a simple fix..?

I have retstated encounter a few times, all with same result.
I bought the game of PS store, so it is the downloadable version. 

Also, I had problems with the autosave glitch, and this happens with or without the autosave turned on.

I also had a glitch in the hotel, the keycard wasn't there, and so I couldn't do anything. But a simple restart encounter fixed that.

I'm loving the story to this game but gotta say am extremely disappointed with all these **bleep** glitches.

Any help would be SUPER appreciated. 

Message 1 of 5 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Re: Lakeside resort glitch? Cant advance.. help!?

Sep 10, 2013
Just try deleting all TLOU related stuff from the Game Data. Remember, its only Game Data that you need to delete. Don't touch your save data. Delete all the patches and try if the glitch occurs even then.
Message 2 of 5 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 10, 2013
@demonsta500 thanks for your reply dude.

I have tried deleting game data with no change.
I only bought the game after patch 1.03 so I'm not sure if I can delete patches?
If so, how?? Sorry, I'm a bit noob. Would really appreciate a simple how-to?
Message 3 of 5 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Sep 10, 2013
On your PS3, go to Game->Game Data Utility. then delete any TLOU related stuff. There will the regular game data and the patches 1.02 and 1.03. Delete everything and see if it solves your problem.
Message 4 of 5 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Lakeside resort glitch? Can't advance.. help!?

Sep 14, 2013

I am having a similar issue where the area where you drop down after the fence while hunting the deer never loads. There is just a big untextured open space. I have deleted the game data and all autosaves past the beginning of the hunt chapter. When I reload my manual science building save it plays through fine. But when the hunt chapter begins it is always the same glitch.  I rented the game from redbox and put 14 hrs in over 3 days and now I pretty much have to return it and never finish. So disappointed... This was a really great game til it stopped working.

Message 5 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes