Oct 13 2013
By: Pebble-Beaches- First Son 13 posts

Language translation errors - Turkish Language.

2 replies 187 views Edited Oct 13, 2013

Dear ND,

I wrote to you previously in couple of different topics but I would like to write it again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this lovely game. It is, hands down, the best Single and MP we have ever played on our PS3 systems.

I would like to also thank you for supporting the Turkish language but I would like to point out some translation errors with in the game (Multiplayer part). I know you are not doing  the translations but maybe your partner who is doing this will help you out to solve these errors. Here is the list:

1. When I want to invite a friend to my party, (triangle and x on the player I would like to invite) in the invitation windows it says "Pariye davet et" it should be "Partiye davet et" (t is missing in the first word)

2. The map Lakeside hasn't been translted to Turkish at all. It should be "Göl Kenarı" in Turkish.

I know that these are not very major things but would be great if you can fix them.

Thanks a lot and looking very much forward for the first DLC next week.

Cheers.

PB

Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
13 posts

Re: Language translation errors - Turkish Language.

Oct 16, 2013

After the 1.05 patch.

* The skill Brawler, which was "Kavgacı" in Turkish before the patch, now shows up in English. 

Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Language translation errors - Turkish Language.

Oct 23, 2013

Hello ND,

Are you going to fix this problem? It is really annoying to see broken grammar in one of our favorite game.

Regards,

BC

Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)
0 Likes