Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 16 2013
By: Fakel2099 First Son 2 posts

Load out glitch on Go Big Horns

4 replies 360 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

I downloaded Last of Us off PSN. The building that contains a generator, I think, does not load. It is the area where Joel and Ellie exchange dialogue about hearing infected. Standing outside the building you could see the area was not loaded, but I tried to power through it, hoping to trigger a cutscene that would fix the issue. It did not and now I cannot load my saved game :-/

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (360 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Load out glitch on Go Big Horns

Jun 26, 2013

same here i can see glitches in the backround and i cant reload it, it gets stuck halfway or sometimes at a less percentage. i restarted the chapter and it started up fine but when aproaching the same part with the switch and generator  it screws up again

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (298 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Yeah, I am 67% complete on the game and every load at Go Big Horns (The Colorado University Chapter) my two characters stand straight up on the horse and we start skating around the level. The problem is that half of the level is missing, so I wind up just running around in pure whiteness. I have reloaded, started from chapter checkpoints, and used the continue function. Every reload does the same thing. Sometimes, the save doesn't load at all. I love this game so much and just want to finish the story, so please help soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Same issue here. I don't even hear the dialog about hearing infected because the sound cuts out. I tried deleting and redownloading the patch, as well as restarting the chapter and deleting the corrupted save file.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Same problem here guys !

Aug 17, 2013

Same problem here guys !

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (109 Views)
0 Likes