First Son
4 posts

Re: Loading screen issues. PS3 freezes

Sep 21, 2013
I'm stuck in the lobby as well. Well not really, see I got past the part where you climb up the ladder and dude kicks you in the face and triggers a scene, shortly afterward you move into the financial district chapter, I froze going into a cutscene. It wasn't a hard freeze, I could still XMB, but I let it sit there for about 15 minutes before I said screw it. But here's the catch, the ladder won't spawn for me to move on, on my save with all my gear and upgrades, but the game recognizes I cleared the hotel lobby, and Financial District is selectable from chapters. Fun stuff, facing down around 10 or so dudes with nothing but a brick to begin with, no crafting, not even a **bleep** flashlight!
Message 231 of 236 (1,080 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 23, 2013
Black screens and freezing ps3 here too. Playing over 70 games just fine, but not this one. Tried evvvverything. Deleting game data. Not accepting the update. Lame...
Message 232 of 236 (1,058 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 17, 2013

original.jpg

Message 233 of 236 (813 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Jan 26, 2014

Yeah, I seem to be having similar problems. I love this game to death and I have beaten it on a few occasions. It was on one of my playthroughs of the game, where during the Suburbs section in the sewers after fighting the massive hordes of clickers and runners, the door leading out of the sewer was opened but Joel would not go through it and it acted somewhat as an invisible wall. I then turned my "fat" PS3 off and waited a day. On the next day, I had been able to load everything well and again the hordes of clickers and runners came, but this time the infected made no noise at all, soon the door leading out opened and I was able to exit. But now the entire background of the suburban area was gone and suddenly everyone's character model glitched out and went into it's default position. I then turned my PS3 off again, waited a day, and tried again. This time, it took my game literally 12 hours only to load up to 0.14%, Then, I just gave up and went to multiplayer. I still try every now and then. but no such luck. Was wondering if anyone knows whether it is the "fat" PS3 or if it is the game.

Message 234 of 236 (608 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2014

I'm having similar problems with my copy of the Last of Us. Just wondering if you ever found a solution. I beat the game a year ago, then downloaded the Left Behind DLC about a month ago and after I beat that with no issues, the original game now glitches like crazy. I tried uninstalling the game data, uninstalling patches, even uninstalling the DLC in case that did something. No luck.

Has anyone tried uninstalling the saved data? I know it would really suck, but just curious if it helps at all.

Message 235 of 236 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 3, 2014

Why can I liked every other comments but yours which mentionned "Naughty Dog's customer service"...?

Message 236 of 236 (228 Views)
0 Likes