Do you mean 
First Son
19 posts

Re: MY PS3 IS TURNING OFF! Cant get further the pre-loog

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

TLOU: BCES01584

PS3: CECHL04  80GB

I can't manually save or exit game to title screen.

The options screen displays "autosaving..." but never finishes the saving. I only can end the game via PS button. But doing this, auto shuts off the PS3 with a red blinking light.

(I've had the same problems with the Uncharted 3 Demo, however the retail version worked flawlessly.)

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 236 (1,515 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: patch thread

Jun 14, 2013

Hi Zod,

First of all many thanks for your support last night.

I am on my way to a friend to try the disc on another PS3 as you requested, will be back later with the outcome.

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 236 (1,491 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jun 14, 2013

REGION: EU BCES01584/J

SYSTEM: PS3 FAT 60 GB

1 TB HARDDRIVE (Replaced the original 60 GB long ago)

I'm having the infinite loading screen when starting a new game, too. I have to quit out, re-enter and load game in order to play. Also, during the car sequence in the Prologue, some characters behave in a strange manner (the driver disappears and appears facing me, for example). Sometimes, the streets doesn't load and I feel like driving through an empty space. And after the car crash, I had another infinite loading screen, having to quit, re-enter and load the saved game to continue with the cutscene. By the way, loading a saved game in my console takes about 70-90 seconds. Is it normal?

P.S.: Is there any way to rebalance foreign language voices in order that they could actually be heard in 5.1 devices?

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 236 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 14, 2013
I am having freezing issues at the same point each time I try playing the game. It happens at the point where you are first prompted to use R2 to activate listening mode. I am on about a one year old PS3 slim. The machine is not overheating or anything. I have updated the game with the 1.01 patch (don't know if that patch is related to the freezing issues) and have since deleted all game data and save info and tried again however the freeze continues to happen at the same point. I'm really disappointed with this as I've been looking forward to this game for ages. Any help or info would be appreciated. Cheers.
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 236 (1,423 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

Got past the loading screen freeze by deleting the patch and reapplying it a few times.. Got to the prologue and game got all funky on me around the car thing. Re-loaded, and got stuck on loading again. (Got a slim 160gb and EU version of the game)

I sure hope you guys fix this fast... But please, please, please don't do an EA! I've had it up to here with broken games after the Simcity incident..

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 236 (1,400 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Oh, and also, now it loads - but I'm stuck with the same funkyness with every load. It can be best described as the characters becoming cardboard and then moved around in stop-motion. Looks kinda fun, but at the same time, exceptionally frustrating as I can't play the game.

Gonna attempt to delete the save game and start over.. But now I'm dreading the load bug.

Also, my PS3 crash every single time I quit the game. That doesn't mean mostly. But every single **bleep** time.

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 236 (1,389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Loading screen issues. PS3 freezes

Jun 14, 2013

Iv got the super slim and  tthe last of us is still unplayable

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 236 (1,367 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Hey! It seems yhat the 1.01 patch has addressed some of the issues, for me at least. Now the game loads properly, although it takes A LOT of time for it to do so, maybe 5-7 minutes to load a savegame (is it normal?). The car section during the Prologue also runs smoothly. Sadly, I've hit the infamous autosave glitch and have lost about two hours of gameplay. Could you please fix it?

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 236 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I just got the autosave glitch and lost 4 hours of progress. It wouldn't even let me manually save or exit to main menu. Not happy.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 236 (1,310 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Just picked it up and I seem to be running into the same I've had the whole Uncharted series.

First it wouldn't load past the first intro screen before the main menu, so I deleted and redownloaded the update and that got me through the main menu and into the prologue.

Got far enough to take control of the daughter for all of 30 seconds before it froze again.

I've only had this problem with Uncharted 1-3 and now this.  Same deal with the freezing in those.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 236 (1,295 Views)
0 Likes