Jun 30 2013
By: millsjonah Monster Hunter 39 posts

New game plus Survivor Problems, and misc. bugs.

[ Edited ]
3 replies 358 views Edited Jun 30, 2013

Just two days ago I beat The Last On Survivor difficulty. After that, I decided to replay a portion, and try an alternate solution through chapter select. Today I decided to at least start new game plus on survivor difficulty. When I selected continue new game plus, the survivor difficulty was faded and unable to be chosen. I went over all of my game info to see if it was displaying there. I had one survivor completion in statistics, the tag and trophy for survival difficulty, and my save game profile says completed on survival. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this bug, or if Naughty Dog could look into it. I have also encountered a bug at certain points such when the encounter that you spawn at after death, is different from when you manually restart the encounter. One such example is  SPOILERS! SPOILERS! While playing as Ellie you will have to defend a cabin with the ever-so friendly David. After the first wave you will move a shelf, and a clicker will try to kill you. If you die after this point you will restart after you moved the shelf. However, if you manually restart you will have to attack the first wave again. This still happens even though the last encounter was "less than one minute ago". This is not a major issue for me, since I was going to try to finish my 12 weeks as a hunter before completing new game plus. Regardless, these issues should definitely be looked at. RPS_author_jonah.png

Message 1 of 4 (358 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Re: New game plus Survivor Problems, and misc. bugs.

Jul 16, 2013
same bug !!!
first, i finished the game on hard, then hard+
after that i played it on Easy then survival.
now i can't continue new game plus survival... the easy is the only option.... MOREOVER.... the chapter select shows that i finished the game on easy !!!
i finished it on hard and survival as well
Goddammit !!!
Message 2 of 4 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jul 16, 2013
**bleep** !!!
i reckon that in the statistics field 0'z
All Game completions are ZEROZ !!!!
Message 3 of 4 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 23, 2013

I have the same issue, I played through on normal, then survivor, then for kicks I tried normal plus and now can not access anything above normal +. Stats now show zero completions even though I have completed it 3 times...normal, survivor and normal plus... I have all weapons fully unlocked, joel is fully upgraded, 1076 kills, 537 firearm kills....etc. Please help to correct this, I was looking forward to survivor plus but I definitely do not want to have to play another survivor to get to plus again. This is a supreme game, please fix .

Message 4 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes