Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 24 2013
By: Biggshowkf First Son 1 posts

Online gameplay freezing up

2 replies 83 views Edited Jul 24, 2013
Ill be in the middle of a game and all is great. No problems at all. Then as soon as I am in danger, for example, running through a door to run away, it's as if I hit an invisible spiders web. I freeze on spot anywhere from 5 seconds to the whole match. This is extremely frustrating. It always happens while I'm being fired at, when a bomb is thrown, while I'm aiming at someone during a shoot out. I cannot figure out why, how or what causes this. My Internet connection, while not the best, still works fine. Haven't had this problem up until week 3 and 4. I have tested the speed, no major change. I've got to the point I no longer play. Any ideas on how to fix this?

One more issue I found, during gameplay, I throw a bomb, down the enemy, then fire a whole clip from the revolver into their head.... No kill? This has happened more then enough times that its beyond confusing. I take 1-2 shot from a pistol and drop without being hit by a bomb myself?!? And as far as missing the head shot, I tried body shots, no fix. So if anyone has any suggestions for me so I can play and enjoy this game again, that would be great.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Re: Online gameplay freezing up

Jul 24, 2013
Its just lag. The game doesn't have dedicated servers so that will happen. Its just that you got put into a game which has high ping.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Online gameplay freezing up

Jul 24, 2013

This has been happening very frequently for almost a week now. I can play any other game online (P2P games or ones with dedicated servers) just fine. I tried again this morning and for the most part it was going well, only a brief pause for my character twice in the match until the game froze. I don't know what the deal is, but someone needs to look into this.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes