Dec 29 2014
By: MrPickelstimes4 Lombax Warrior 115 posts

SINGLE PLAYER NEEDS A PATCH!

3 replies 232 views Edited Dec 29, 2013
First things first. This game is amazing....when it works. I'm on my third play through trying to earn the platinum. Until lately, I haven't had many issues. But now I can't finish my survivor new game + play through because this game has a cutscene / auto save bug that needs to be fixed by naughty dog. I've tried almost every recommended fix and nothing works. I even started a new game and got all the way to alone and foresaken, but it glitches again.

If you read the threads in this sub-forum, you'll notice that most of the complaints revolve around the game glitching and freezing at certain points. Almost all the time at a cutscene. I suspect it's a problem with the game's auto save feature. I experienced a similar problem with UC3, but luckily got past it. My system has no issues with any other games. I don't understand why the multiplayer constantly gets patched, but nothing for the single player despite the widespread problems and complaints.

Since a lot of people are probably getting the game for Christmas, now is the perfect time to fix this. Please stop burying your heads in the sand Naughty Dog. Acknowledge the problem and work on fixing it.
Message 1 of 4 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: SINGLE PLAYER NEEDS A PATCH!

Jan 1, 2014
Agreed. I have had the game for 6 months, but recently cannot load the game. Seems to have started after the 1.05 patch. Please fix what is a great game Naughty Dog.
Message 2 of 4 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 6, 2014

I also heard that the recent 4.53 ps firmware update conflicts with loading a game.

Message 3 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jan 8, 2014

Have to agree with u on all u have said brilliant game but a lot of the time i get frustrated with one bug or another often having to shut my ps3 down cus it jams the whole machine and i lose the will to start it all up again to continue.Im lucky enough to own both ellie edition and joel edition this happends on both and the disc is scratch free.Luckily for me though it does let me resume my game and i get to carry on my playthrough..well untill it happends on a different part of the game,although not always.

Message 4 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes