Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 20 2014
By: JohnMilton78 First Son 3 posts

Selecting the Making of causes a Freeze

3 replies 114 views Edited Jun 20, 2014

Hey,

i've just bought the season pass yesterday and get stuck with this strange error. Everytime i select the "making of"-option in the main menu of the game, a little empty window is displayed and then a freeze happens. Can't even exit the game via controller, have to use the on/off-Button on the console. All other Season-pass-related downloads work correctly. The latest update is installed. Can anyone help?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Re: Selecting the Making of causes a Freeze

Jun 22, 2014
Same happens to me. ND should fix this.

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 25, 2014

It's really annoying. Yesterday i tried it again,  it showed "loading" in the litte box and the loading symbol turned, but it froze just after that.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

I've exactly the same problem after just buying the retail edition of the Season Pass (boxed code jobby). Considering the 90 minute making of is a big deal for TLOU fans and one of the selling points of the Season Pass you'd think they could actually allow us to watch/download it.  However it is available on Youtube but that's not really the issue here; freezing the entire PS3 when trying to access it via the Downloadables section is a joke and a bad one at that.  Do NaughtyDog actually give a sh*t though; I've never seen one reply or answer on these forums by anyone official and it's as if they've made their millions and couldn't care less.  It'll certainly make me think twice before buying Uncharted 4 that's for sure...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes