Dec 21 2013
By: SuprDuprRyan Monster Hunter 35 posts

System Shuts down at the most random spots

3 replies 144 views Edited Dec 21, 2013

So I beat the gam the but not without the the game shutting down my system at least once in every chapter. Now after MUCH PATIENCE I am on my 2nd play through it does the same thing but this time in totally different areas. Some are during cut scenes, some are during combat and some are during certain animations (reaching for npc to lift me up from a ledge). This is very annoying. I have not even tried to play multiplayer yet in fear of t his happening in game. I have a original 80gig fat ps3. PLEASE fix this. Naughty Dog should be throwing out free DLC for all the crap that has been happening witht this game...

Message 1 of 4 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: System Shuts down at the most random spots

Dec 21, 2013

I am stuck at the the Pittsburgh level, Hotel Loby right when you meat the second Bloater. As I attempt to use the Hotel Keycard and exit the door.... CRASH!!! PS3 Shuts down. 

Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1210 posts

Dec 21, 2013

Never experienced any crashes in single player. Did you try to re-install the game? Maybe its just that you have some corrupted files. Keep your save data though Smiley Wink

Art by Janice Chu
Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 23, 2013

Other than redownload the patch, how can you re-install the game from the disc? there is no HDD install in the game.

Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes