Jun 15 2013
By: GloZorCoMeTh Survivor 2892 posts
Accepted Solution

TLOU Item Grab/Swipe Animation

[ Edited ]
2 replies 180 views Edited Jun 15, 2013
Was wondering if some time could be put into making the SP item grad/swipe animation a little more accurate. I noticed that when Joel is crouched beneath cover, and an item is directly above him on top of the cover, he grabs for it, but his hand reaches no where near the item and still grabs it.

Can that be adjusted somehow?

Does that bother anyone else?

I am hopeful as you all were able to improve the roll animation on Uncharted 3 MP.

2544133150[1].png

Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2048 posts

Re: TLOU Item Grab/Swipe Animation

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

GloZorCoMeTh wrote:
Was wondering if some time could be put into making the SP item grad/swipe animation a little more accurate. I noticed that when Joel is crouched beneath cover, and an item is directly above him on top of the cover, he grabs for it, but his hand reaches no where near the item and still grabs it.

I am hopeful as you all were able to improve the roll animation on Uncharted 3 MP.

Good to see you Glozor. Unfortunately I dont think this issue can be adjusted.

Message 2 of 3 (162 Views)
Survivor
2892 posts

Re: TLOU Item Grab/Swipe Animation

Jun 15, 2013

zod5000 wrote:

GloZorCoMeTh wrote:

Good to see you Glozor. Unfortunately I dont think this issue can be adjusted.

NP.  Yes zod5000, we ALL miss you.  And we know you've been busy.  Nice to see your return!

2544133150[1].png

Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)
0 Likes