Oct 15 2013
By: madbuk First Son 4 posts

TLOU Trophy Bugs

[ Edited ]
3 replies 141 views Edited Oct 16, 2013

I really want to start this game. I love Uncharted, and I love Jak and Daxter, so I have high expectations.

However, I have heard horror stories about the trophies in this game - and there is no way to fix some of them.

I brought this up on the PS Blog and was advised to post here. So here I am Smiley Surprised

I am really hoping for a patch for this - it would make many people happy.

Here is a list of trophies with bugs and suggestions on how to fix the bugs. However, as you can see, some have no fixes. Which is why I am waiting patiently for a patch. Fingers crossed Smiley Happy

(The MP is fun though. Playing that for now since those trophies aren't bugged to my knowledge)

Any replies from ND (or members) would be nice Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
665 posts

Re: TLOU Trophy Bugs

Oct 16, 2013
I don't see any list. I got the plat just fine with no problems. Only weird thing that occured with the trophies is that some of the collectible related ones popped up before I actually got them all.The rest worked fine.
Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Sorry, didn't make the link clear enough.

The collectable trophies are the most glitchy ones, so you got lucky they popped. They don't for many people.

I really want to start this... but so many glitches Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
665 posts

Oct 16, 2013
Actually the game completion trophies were reported to be glitchy. Most people who completed it on Hard weren't getting the lower difficulty trophies. Like I said there were some issues with the collectable trophies but very minor. I got the trophies for collecting all Firefly pendants even though I had 3 left to collect.
Message 4 of 4 (86 Views)
0 Likes