First Son
5 posts

Re: The Last of Us-Online Glitch?!

Jun 17, 2013
So best guess is just wait it out and hope for an update? Unless it is just the internet connection cause I thought that could be it too. But thanks for all the help!!
Message 11 of 17 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Yeah I think a patch could deffinately fix this issue I have a feeling they didn't expect as many people to be interested in the multiplayer as there are considering it was a game that had a strong singleplayer focus until recently.

Message 12 of 17 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 23, 2013

does anyone know when there gonna fix the glitch where the characters stop in the middle of the multiplayer game cuz im tired of my character stopping and i cant do a dam thing n i just get killed half the time becuz it stops almost all the time right wen im near someone sometimes its getting annoying

Message 13 of 17 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jul 23, 2013
I don't think this is a glitch.

If anyone here has ever played Battlefield 3, if your Internet speed drops and your ping spikes up, then your player will remain frozen and you won't be able to move until your connection becomes stable again.

So I'm guessing that's how the multiplayer in TLOU responds too. I rarely ever get this happening, but yeah there's not much I can do but wait it out a few seconds when it does.
"I'll put something here. But for now, you get nothing. Want some nothing?"
Message 14 of 17 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jul 23, 2013

This has been happening to me since the 18th of July, very frusterating. I'm playing other games online just fine though.

Message 15 of 17 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Jul 23, 2013

NearbyIsland wrote:

does anyone know when there gonna fix the glitch where the characters stop in the middle of the multiplayer game cuz im tired of my character stopping and i cant do a dam thing n i just get killed half the time becuz it stops almost all the time right wen im near someone sometimes its getting annoying

It's not a glitch.

Your connection speed is too low so the game stops you so you don't unfairly kill someone while you're lagging.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Message 16 of 17 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Nah, Dont think it's connection speed as I've got an ethernet connection running off a 60MB Broadband connection. I'm freezing every other match and getting kicked from one in six.

Message 17 of 17 (95 Views)
0 Likes