Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: The last of us won't load

Jun 20, 2014

The same has happened to mine. I loaded it earlier today and it worked. Played the SP at the part where your with Bill and trying to get to the high school. The level didnt load at one point and I had to start the level over, it loaded fine afterwards.  I then tried to play MP with a friend but I had to download my online pass again (deleted my game data), I exited out of the game and did so, tried to load the game back up and bam, it got stuck at the logo loading screen again.

Message 11 of 15 (952 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jun 29, 2014

Too bad no one seems to know an answer I mean there are some answers about another way of loading your game but I can't get past the first **bleep** loading screen. I had this same problem with Uncharted 2 but just after 10 retries it worked again but now it doesn't work no matter how many times. The disc is in perfect condition I played it yesterday! the game came with a bundle (Ps3 Super Slim + The Last of Us) And well its not mine my little brother bought his own ps3 and I wanted to play The Last of Us so bad before it even came out but I didn't had the chance to pick it up and now I can finally play and I played it for like 3 days straight loving it and I wanted to continue my adventure and I can't.. it just keeps loading

Message 12 of 15 (881 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jun 29, 2014

Man, the same is happening to me, but worse. It´s loading, but it takes toooo long, most of the sounds and spechs aren´t going and it´s really bad. After sometime it bugs and I literally can´t play, the game stucks. And I already bought Left Behind, but i reset my PS3 to try to solve the problem with the game and now I can´t download the DLC anymore...

Message 13 of 15 (874 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 6, 2014
That's really messed up, I'm having the same problem as everyone else so there's no point in explaining... It's just ashame that naughty dog don't even care about their supporters and fans. This **bleep** is all over the web and there is still no response from them. I've been there since Jak and Daxter...... Now I've lost all respect for naughty dog.
Message 14 of 15 (819 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 22, 2014
Not sure if this will help everyone but I installed a used laptop hard drive in my 12gb ps3. I've had issues in the past with it. I was having the same problem with "the last of us" at around "Tommy's house". The game wouldn't load the environment. I went into my game data utility on the ps3 home screen and deleted the big initial install for the game and tried playing again. It worked just fine just took a little longer to load. Maybe the system was having trouble reading the game from the hard drive.
Message 15 of 15 (302 Views)
0 Likes