Highlighted
Jun 24 2013
By: Omnitek First Son 1 posts

Workarounds to glitched trophies?

6 replies 273 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

Hello my fellow gamers! I must say that this game is by far my favorite game of the seventh console generation and big props to ND for developing all this!

Unfortunately, as many have experienced there are plenty of issues with trophies in this game. I have been desperately trying to unlock the "Endure and Survive" -trophy involving the unlocking of all 14 comics.  I have found these comics multiple times but have received no trophy :< This is the last trophy I'm missing from the single player portion.

My question is if I go as far as deleting all the save games and profile data from my console, could this help me with getting this last missing trophy? And does deleting the profile data hurt my multiplayer progress? I'd really rather not start going through the Hunter journey again since I'm almost at the end of it. I already tried deleting the patch only and collecting the trophies again, but to no avail.

If anyone has any experience with this, please kindly share your knowledge.

Message 1 of 7 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: Workarounds to glitched trophies?

Jun 29, 2013

im having the same issue with this one trophy. i only have Endure and Survive and Survivor + trophies to go so it would SUCK if im left at 99% completion just because of one bronze trophy. Can anyone from Naughty Dog shed some light on this? 

Message 2 of 7 (202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 29, 2013

There is a similar issue with most of the collect trophies, as well as some game completion ones for people. Check your stats spong, are the numbers for comics collected or the other collectibles correct?  We have been asking for days for a response but none yet, and I have yet to find a work around =/

Message 3 of 7 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jun 29, 2013

yeah it says i have all comics on there. has the mark on the right of the stat but the trophy icon is hollowed out. its like the game KNOWS it isnt unlocked which is really irritating. 

Message 4 of 7 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Well for your bugged collection trophies you are screwed. Only fix for it is to delete all data and do another run. I recommend doing it offline and without any patches. Also just incase whenever you get to a last item to pop a trophy save it before you pick up the item just to be safe.

Message 5 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Bugged/Glitched Trophies and Statistics

Jul 2, 2013
First off, I'd like to say that Naughty Dog has truly created a masterpiece with the Last of Us. I'm on my third playthrough and loving every second of it.

On to the bugs.

Glitched trophy/statistic: I Want to Talk About It

At the end of my second playthrough, the playthrough I did my collectibles run on, I made sure to go through every conversation using the official strategy guide as well as a guide compiled by members of PS3Trophies.org. The trophy did not unlock. The reason that the second guide states why this issue occurs is because conversations do not always count towards the "conversations" statistic. I was left with 35/37 conversations. I'm not sure which conversations do not always count, but on my third playthrough I noticed that the first optional conversation, the one with the couple by the newspaper stand, had not counted on the previous playthrough.

Glitch trophy: Scavenger

I'm not even sure how this happened, but I unlocked this after picking up my final training manual, even though I had not collected all of the comics or artifacts yet.

I've heard complaints about many more trophies not unlocking properly, but these are the two I experienced. To me this is but a nuisance, as I knew I would have to do three playthroughs, so I can just nab "I Want to Talk About It" on my Survivor+ run. I just hope that the final conversation I'm looking for doesn't glitch on this playthrough as well.
Message 6 of 7 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Trophy glitch

Jul 2, 2013

Hey the trophy Endure and Survive is glitched for me . I beat the game 3 times and picked up all the comics 3 times I've flipped them turned them and nothing happened. Any suggestion ?  Who do I turn to too get some help to fix it .

Message 7 of 7 (118 Views)
0 Likes