Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 13 2013
By: DjHimself Lombax Warrior 90 posts

help TLOU invite system

3 replies 98 views Edited Nov 13, 2013

I started playing a game with a friend a few nights ago and now seem to be stuck as a party leader all by myself, I can play all online modes find match, dlc, no parties etc but now cannot join a party or invite to a party. I am running 1.05.086 and all I can do is view peoples profile. I can recieve party invites although I cannot join the party. Is there anything I can do to fix this??? 

TY for your time. :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Re: help TLOU invite system

Nov 13, 2013
Does the problem persist even after restarting the game or PS3???
Message 2 of 4 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Nov 13, 2013

Unfortunately no. I have been stuck in this situation for a few days now. I can still play all other modes, I just seem to be stuck in a party of 1. When I click on invites, I can see the recieved ones but cannot join them and when i press triangle on friends names see the pop up that says what game they're playing and view profile but invite to partie is no longer an option. I can upload pics later showing the main factions screen with the bug showing and friends pop up with no invite option. The gameplay is not affected, I can still use mic etc, just a bit annoying I can't team up and play with friends.

Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Nov 13, 2013

played a few matches, still the same, quit due to lag for a bit, started game again to take the photos and it's now working again. Hopefully the bug has left me alone now. Thanks for your time regarding this, fingers crossed it wont happen again. :smileyhappy: 

Message 4 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes