Jul 02 2013
By: nadhim99801277 First Son 2 posts

major BUG at (Pittsburgh)

[ Edited ]
3 replies 314 views Edited Jul 2, 2013

thank you for the great new title THE LAST OF US
I've purchased the game from PSN two days ago and its perfect in everything but I'm facing a bug preventing me from playing the rest of the game.
in the PITTSBURGH after the hunters' ambush i played for a couple of minutes in that part till reaching a place where you found a water and a bus floated there when i go to the water the player started to fly above the water and cant dive, the girl stuck on the blue bus roof top, sometimes after a minute the main character stuck also, and it crashed the game save data and you need to start the PITTSBURGH part all over again. i noticed something about save game! when you press the START button you will notice the game stuck in 'auto saving please wait' even when i left the game for 30 minutes . some parts of the world are missing and I noticed a blurry grapics in the same part of the game.

Please solve this ASAP
I need to play this game its irresistible like drags :-(
see the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0rQQNEh3XA&feature=youtu.be

thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Re: major BUG at (Pittsburgh)

Jul 2, 2013

Did you update the game?   There was an autosave bug when the game first released, but ND has patched it.  Maybe you're experiencing some issues because you haven't patched it?  If you patched the game, I have no idea what the problem is.

Message 2 of 4 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1407 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Yea either try patching the game or reDLing it as it might have corrupted data.....no issues with this bug for the majority of players.
Message 3 of 4 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

my ps3 connected all the time and no update avilable

i downloaded the game 2 days ago. and  got an update 1.02 or 1.2 I cant remember

now i'm downloading the whole game again

hope this works

Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)
0 Likes