Jul 02 2013
By: ARMitre First Son 5 posts

Bug (Single Player), enemies disappearing

2 replies 96 views Edited Jul 2, 2013

It's spoiler-free, but as it is single-player related, stop reading now just in case. :smileyhappy:

When playing with Ellie, in the city covered with snow and wind gusts, just before getting into the restaurant, there's an arcade with 2-3 enemies patrolling. Sometimes they will get to the entrance facing the street where you are coming from. If you approach them while they are in this street - to kill them or whatever -, the very moment you face the enemy, he will disappear at all, like if nothing had happened. I even got one in front of me, throwed him a brick and he disappeared while the brick was flying. It's happened to me 3-4 times in a row, always in the same area.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Bug (Single Player), enemies disappearing

Jul 2, 2013

I keep having enemies that I stealth killed disappear from the screen right away, and I don't even get to get any loot off of them. To make things worse the other enemies (soldiers in this case) were able to spot the body still.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Bug (Single Player), enemies disappearing

Jul 2, 2013
evilmadman80 in the bug I'm reporting, I'm talking alive enemies. They disappear if you try to face them. They won't see you either. You have to go back inside the building for them to reappear again.

By the way, here is a picture of the bulding I'm talking about, taken from IGN walkthrough. I said Arcade, I'm not sure it was the arcade now, but it is the building of the picture. In the pic is shown a hole at the end of a alley, the bug appears in front of the building where this alley has the start.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/the-last-of-us/d/da/LoU-1132.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (78 Views)
0 Likes