Jul 17 2013
By: Sic133 First Son 1 posts

Can't download the new patch 1.02 any tips/insight?

1 replies 205 views Edited Jul 17, 2013

So I've been having trouble with my copy of the game, I think last Thursday I couldn't get past the loading screen with the logo on the bottom right. Been happening over the weekend, so I thought to delete the latest patch but nothing. With the PS3 auto updating the game for the patch I made it to the main screen but the game wouldn't load up at all on the percentage screen. I'm on The Hunt mission if that means anything. So, I decided to delete the patch again and now I can't just download it at all without the ps3 beeping two times then restarting. I reconnected my ps3 to my wireless again, hell I even got a copy from Redbox to see if it was the disc and still no dice. 

Anyone having this issue? Any insight would be great, thanks guys. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Can't download the new patch 1.02 any tips/insight?

Jul 19, 2013
I am having the same problem, when the patch first came out the ps3kept beeping 3times, I cancelled the patch and went straight to the game (took a few attempts) I then managed to download the patch from the factions menu. Unfortunately after I had played for a while and saved the game it has now gone back to not working, we have even deleted all the data and restored the playstation back to factory settings, I was also tempted to get another copy of the game like yourself but I think I will give it a miss, I really hope you can find some answers soon, I really want to carry on playing the game :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)
0 Likes