Jul 18 2013
By: raphduh First Son 1 posts

Multiplayer connection bug

3 replies 95 views Edited Jul 18, 2013

Hi everyone

I have finished the solo game and started playing multiplayer a few days ago. It's great fun, and I'm at level 5. But since yesterday, when i try to go to "factions" the loading bar appears with "connection", and when it's about three quarters full, it just freezes. I've tried this five or six times and it always freezes at the same spot. My internet connection is working perfectly, so I don't think that's the problem.

What can I do?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Multiplayer connection bug

Jul 21, 2013

I am having the same problem.

I finished the solo game a couple of times and really love the storyline of the game.

Since a week ago I started playing online and I like it what I dont have often with online gaming.

But since Friday I get stuck on connecting screen the bar just fills up and then does nothing at all!

Really starting 2 get annoyed now as been like this couple of days now with the same problem and my internet is working fine as already checked it.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Hello,

I was about the same level problem.

I play multi-player for long enough now, I'm at level 39.

This worked great until yesterday.

Since yesterday I came over to finish a game, they tell me that I was excluded from the party, it had never happened to me so far.

I live in New Caledonia, so I confess be far enough from the server, but I've never had a problem before, multi-player mode remain playable and I was having fun. Who is no longer the case from now on ...

Thank you for giving me more information about this problem becomes unbearable.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 22, 2013

This will have to be a little bug on Because today it no longer does servers multi joureur fashion is again playable. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (33 Views)
0 Likes