Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: Season Pass broke my game.

Jun 29, 2013

The latest patch didn't fix the issue...

Time to lock and load boys, we fight with the best now.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Surely I'm not the only one with this problem...

Time to lock and load boys, we fight with the best now.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Autosave file corrupted after joining a multiplayer game from single player game on invite

Jul 1, 2013

I was in the middle of playing my single player playthrough on a slim 250gb US region PS3, when a buddy of mine shot me a multiplayer invite. I had never played multiplayer before so I had never entered the online activation code which I'm guessing is what prevented me from joining him at that time. After trying to join his session & failing I went to go create my own session to see if he could join me only to find out there was an online pass activation code required, but my brand new copy of the game I bought from Walmart, didn't ship w/ a manual thus no code, so I had to buy one from the PSN store. Aggitated... So after I purchased the code, played a few rounds w/ my buddy, I went to go back to my single player game, to find it still shows as playing 9 hours & 10 minutes, but my game progress is 0% w/ 0 collectibles found on the mission prologue. Really aggitated... Luckily I created a manual save @ about the 8 hour mark so I didn't lose everything, but you can see there is clearly a problem here.

Gamesave error

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (62 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 18, 2013
I feel sad about you bro, I do however have a few theories about this screw up, first of all, when I tried to purchase the season pass yesterday at eb games (GameStop), the guy at the counter told me that the dlc had no content because the dlc on the season pass havent been released yet. Also, since you got the Joel edition, I'm guessing it has something to do with the game save files. The Last of us has had some flaws lately and this is a good example.
Either this makes no sense whatsoever due to my lack of knowledge of electronic devices or this is helpful. I wish you luck...
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (32 Views)
0 Likes