Oct 20 2013
By: T_R_O_L_L_l_N_G First Son 5 posts

2 annoying Glitches still persist in the MP after patch 1.05

11 replies 6766 views Edited Oct 20, 2013

seems like ND isnt aware of these two glitches which have plagued me since launch

1.) similar to the glitch in the UC2 multiplayer since both games are using the same engine, I sometimes die instantly upon respawn because the enemies just happens to throw a molotov or bomb explodes over my dead body at the exact same time that I respawn causing me to die instantly. I guess somehow the old dead body is still connected somewhat. This has happened to me about 3-4 times but forgot about it til it happened again last night. Usually shows the I got killed by a bomb or molotov

2.) Respawn on team mate using "Startegists 3" only to get spawned inside walls, boxes. Happens almost everytime when the squad mate has his back to walls since the perk is designed to respawn you behind the player, I press triangle to respawn early as soon as the countdown timer reaches 10. Annyoying since there really is no way to kill yourself especially how i dont really craft bombs, molotovs. Enemies can sometimes kill you if they happen to pass by and see parts of your clothing sticking out but you cant kill anyone. Hard to attract the attention of enemies to come kill you since your ammo is scarce and you cant run or even stand up. Most of the time, the screen vibrates violently but the vibration stops when you press select and go into the crafting menu. There was only one time where this happened and behind me was open space where i can jump to my death and respawn. Sucks when Im doing good and this happens and i have no options but to quit the game

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (6,766 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: 2 annoying Glitches still persist in the MP after patch 1.05

Oct 20, 2013
Can't take this seriously at all with such a user name like yours.
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (6,757 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 20, 2013
well be my guest to view my trophy list. Quit being judgmental by judging someone based off their **bleep** user name
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (6,750 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Oct 20, 2013

Sure you can! And MP sucks, so why even bother playing it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (6,741 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

T_R_O_L_L_l_N_G wrote:
well be my guest to view my trophy list. Quit being judgmental by judging someone based off their **bleep** user name

You're username is asking for people to be judgmental towards you, trophies have jack all to do with it. If you wanted to be taken seriously, then you should have picked a better user name.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (6,739 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 20, 2013
Oh right, creating a PSN account is like applying for a job, everything must be serious and honest or you may be prosecuted by the law for lying. When creating a PSN account, you may not be creative or funny at all. All usernames must Not be fake names and must not contain any amount of fun. Any PSN account that sounds Not serious may be prosecuted by the law in accordance to Act 10597
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (6,706 Views)
Wastelander
670 posts

Oct 20, 2013

T_R_O_L_L_l_N_G wrote:
Oh right, creating a PSN account is like applying for a job, everything must be serious and honest or you may be prosecuted by the law for lying. When creating a PSN account, you may not be creative or funny at all. All usernames must Not be fake names and must not contain any amount of fun. Any PSN account that sounds Not serious may be prosecuted by the law in accordance to Act 10597

That is correct my friend. You know the law, so you should obey it, as the act of Law Abiding Citizens states so. Failure to do so will end up in mockery, belittling, untrusting, and removal or banning of said username.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (6,691 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Oct 20, 2013
^ oh right, so I came on the forums for the first time to report Glitches because I care about the game and this is how the community treats me. All of a sudden my complaints are ignored and I am cyber arrested because of my username. Wow way to treat your new community members, no wonder this forum is so dead because it's run by cyber cops, or so they think that's their job.

I guess I'll just keep playing with glitches/ bugs and won't care to report them since it seems my username is more important than the second coming of Jesus Christ. And I'll be sure to let everyone know not to come to this forum, keep it dead as it deserves due to the nuthead community
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (6,676 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
801 posts

Oct 20, 2013
^ *Someone* clearly doesn't understand sarcasm. Ironic because of his name lol....
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (6,674 Views)
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Oct 25, 2013

I'm amused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (6,564 Views)
0 Likes