May 03 2013
By: X_Skynet_X Lombax Warrior 172 posts

28 days til the demo!

4 replies 225 views Edited May 3, 2013

Smiley Happy omg Smiley Happy
Its so close now! Im gonna dust off my PS3 and get it back on my gaming set-up. Then im making sure i only play at night with headset on so my kid brothers don't storm the room. Smiley Frustrated

What's everyone doing to get ready?

And kudos to all who get to play it early. Smiley Happy Im jello.

Message 1 of 5 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11444 posts

Re: 28 days til the demo!

May 3, 2013
For you common folk...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 5 (217 Views)
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Well first I'm going to go like this, spin around STOP! Double take 3 times, one. Two. Three. Aaaaaaaaand - pElViC ThRuSt!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA! Then I'm going to stop on my right foot (and I won't forget it!), then it'll be time to bring it around town,  bring, it, aroooooound, toooown. Then I'm going to do this, then this, and this, and that, this and that this and that and then.... 

Not play it, I just really like God of War (duh) not going to spoil one of my games of the decade more than I need to, that extended E3 demo was plenty. 

Message 3 of 5 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

May 3, 2013

Just curious, but did GOW: A come with a code to unlock the demo in-game, when it is availabe?

Or is the demo straight-up downloadable through GOW: A? I only ask, because I'm considering renting it when TLOU demo is available. But, if it was a code with purchased copies of the game, that plan won't work.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 4 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
11444 posts

May 3, 2013
^downloadable through the disc

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 5 of 5 (162 Views)