Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: A Big Problem With MP..

Jun 12, 2013

headshots should be lethat with any weapon. seriously, its pretty hard to get a headshot and there isnt much player health anyway. or at least if a shot that would have downed a player hits the head they should be killed instantly

Message 41 of 50 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jun 12, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

xKITTY_GOT_WETx wrote:
I'd say a big problem with the MP is that apparently you are just a random gender or race in every match and can only change your hat. I still just want someone from ND to take 6 seconds out of their day to say "No, there is real customization and it does not in fact suck worse than UC3's at launch."

Or you could wait a day and quit whining.

Or I could listen to what everyone who's played the game is saying. I think they know a little more about it than I do. Why do I need to wait when a bunch of people have pretty much confirmed it ? Pay attention.

Message 42 of 50 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5388 posts

Jun 12, 2013
You shouldn't let other people's opinions become your own without examining the evidence first.
Message 43 of 50 (266 Views)
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Jun 13, 2013
If this is true I'm not a fan, with ammo so scarce and a snipe headshot also a challenging feat it would be best if it was a complete kill.

The good news is that ND has been tweaking things on the MP balance side daily and I'm sure launch feedback will be integral in further refining the gameplay.
Message 44 of 50 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5388 posts

Jun 13, 2013
Lets just hope they listen to the right people this time.
Message 45 of 50 (206 Views)
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

Well i don´t think they should change anything atm!
You don´t get instakills but you get instadowns and imho thats perfect for this game considering that you have little respawns or, depends on the gamemode, no respawns at all!
Instakills would imho damage the gameplay!

Right now to win you have to stick together as a team so you can revive downed teammates. If you get instakills everyone and his aunt would use the strongest weapon going lonewolfing.

Message 46 of 50 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14144 posts

Jun 13, 2013

BadKarma1001 wrote:

Well i don´t think they should change anything atm!
You don´t get instakills but you get instadowns and imho thats perfect for this game considering that you have little respawns or, depends on the gamemode, no respawns at all!
Instakills would imho damage the gameplay!

Right now to win you have to stick together as a team so you can revive downed teammates. If you get instakills everyone and his aunt would use the strongest weapon going lonewolfing.

That is fine. as long as teamwork is kept intact and your team has a chance to revive you.

Message 47 of 50 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Sticking together is the bread and butter in this game!

I played in a team consisting  of lonewolfs lost 18-0 just because the other guys where clued together. One guy in my team burned through 14 of our 20 respawns because every time when he spawned he just sprinted away sticking out like a sore thumb on the enemys minimap!

Message 48 of 50 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Jun 13, 2013

BadKarma1001 wrote:

Sticking together is the bread and butter in this game!

I played in a team consisting  of lonewolfs lost 18-0 just because the other guys where clued together. One guy in my team burned through 14 of our 20 respawns because every time when he spawned he just sprinted away sticking out like a sore thumb on the enemys minimap!

Oh man... that kind of thing is going to be annoying Man Frustrated

Message 49 of 50 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
808 posts

Jun 13, 2013
This seems pointless. I only played a few today none of them with the sniper riffle though.
Photobucket
Message 50 of 50 (96 Views)
0 Likes